All Comments on 'Seconds'

by Quikpeek

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story. I wish my wife would do the same for me! Keep up the stories!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Nothing new here . . . .

Nothing original in this cuckold wimp humiliation story. I wish there were a separate category for these, separate from Loving Wives, that is. The story has some glaring grammatical and other assorted writing errors and would have benefited from an editor. There really is no character development to explain why this couple chose to pursue the relationship they currently "enjoy." It's a little like the stereotypical porno flick where there is essentially no plot other than fucking (you know the type; hubby goes out for an errand, the wife invites the sexy hunk neighbor into her bedroom, they immediately shed clothes and go at it, and of course, hubby returns and joins in -- it gets boring after a while). This story is quite short and the ending suggests another chapter or two might be on the way. If so, it would make it more complete, but I might add that there should be a Ch. 01 for the title so the reader has the option to wait until more chapters are posted so he/she can then read the story in its entirety. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old shit

nothing new at all. Why doesn't LIT have a fetish section for Cuckolds?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
If your into cuckold wimp husbands

Then this story will fit your reading agenda. Not that I have anything against that, it's just not my cup of tea.The work was easy enough to read and follow. To some it might be a stroke story, but it's definitely a fetish story. I'll have to say that it does have erotic sex in it. I scored 100 because the author had the ability to write and post an acceptable story. Keep writing and a lot of us will bitch about cuckolds, but will read your work anyway.~``Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
commentors need a shrink

even with a warning you people still read the story and left negative comments. what does that say about your feeble minds? DONT READ THE STORYS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
complainers

The story title says it all,prefaced by a warning,and yet you people read it then take time to post negative comments. If you don't like these types of stories,just don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Do you poeple who rate stories 100 actually

Want to write comments about stories? because the last few 100 rate comments have just moaned and griped about the comments? Why? Why do you bother readign the comments? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COMMENTS DON'T READ THEM. Anyone would think you need shrinks your so messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Loved the story and it was well written. I've got a girl that does this for me and it is awesome. Going to bed hard tonight. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like the story! Illiterates ignore warning!

Liked the story.

On the comments: Why does LITerotica have so many ILLITERATE people (like "Same old shit") here who CAN NOT READ?!?!?

It tells you what the story is at the very top!!!!

I say they are illiterate, but perhaps I am wrong and they are just STUPID. It has to be one or the other.

JOEMARINEJOEMARINEabout 14 years ago
Creamypie

Hi,

I am enjoying your stories and they never fail to get me hard and horny.

Please keep em cuming

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Made my slacks bulge!

Again, love your hot story! To the men who don't..that's their perogative but for many of us men...wonderfully hot theme and we too desire to sample...the other side! Thanks and keep writing,please!

NormCastleNormCastleabout 13 years ago
OH FUCK

How would it be ? To have access on an ongoing basis...LOVE CREAM PIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn that's hot! (Seconds)

Love the cream-filled wife and the willingness of her friends to get her filled and sent back to her loving pie-eating hubby.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

Another super sexy story, thanks for sharing

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

Awesome, we are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples played in the lifestyle like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Ladies, let's all start bringing home warm creampies for our hubbies to eat!

Love to tie my hubby up and feed him some warm very fresh creampies!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous