All Comments on 'The Cuckold Husband'

by alwaysready4

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 14 years ago
Always Anonymous

Why do the critics always post as Anonymous. If you choose to read a story, and then find you don't like it, why bother with the criticism if you are not going to post a user name.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 14 years ago
Miscategorized? Perhaps not.....

For those of you who seem to think this type of story is in the wrong category, please look at what the editors of Literotica describe this section as: Loving Wives - Tales of adventurous married women & their mates. (14918)

I think this story does fit the description.

ScotsdudeScotsdudeover 14 years ago
I liked it

Don't worry about the negative comments. Basically each to their own. The people criticising your desires are people who have no imagination or just plain stupid. Enjoy what you like.

timmy8timmy8almost 14 years ago
good story

Well written and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Who are you gays trying to kid, us or yourselves. Stright guys don't want this, and if you were stright you would understand. Swinging, swapping, what ever, a little pussy and respect, even if the love isn't there is one thing, this is just gay, no pussy and a lot of disrespect. Sorry, thats not normal by any defination you want to cook up. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hell yes!

This is my dream! Licking another man's cum out of, and off of, my wife is a total turn-on. Keep writing!

Paul

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Nice story about a lucky guy with a great wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Like it

I Bag my wife to do this and more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ha Ha etc

As a former straight guy I can tell you that one of my joys is setting my wife up with a horny man who is a self-proclaimed "straight". In initial correspondence I let them know my wife fed me my first cock 3 years ago and since that time I have sucked many so-called straights.

Only about 1 in 5 of these horny guys does not take the opportunity to have the two of us.

So - we have turned a few straights around and I would be surprised if some of them don't develop their own taste for cock - I did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cuckhold lover

Loved the story. I got my wife into providing me with the cum in her cunt and from that start I became a full time cuckhold husband. Many times I've sucked 20 loads out of her and loved everyone of them. When finished eating the cum she'd wash it down by pissing in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When he awoke in the morning?

He realized what had happened. His wife had demeaned, degraded and humiliated him. She had shown him that she had no love or respect for him. He got up, showered and packed his suitcases. He got into his car and drove to the bank and closed the accounts, cancelled the credit cards and went to see his attorney where he filed for divorce. He never spoke to his cheating slut wife ever again. His lawyer handled the divorce and he moved across the country and started over. The end to an enormous pile of garbage. What a terrible story.

jrwriterjrwriterabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed the read.

After reading this I was ready to be on my hands and knees for Kim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I willingly enjoyed sucking cock before I was married.

I finally admitted that I had sucked cock to my ex-wives and they both eventually encouraged me.

I didn't care about what they wanted to do, I wanted to feel a hard cock against mine, see it swell and suck it if it was a nice big one.

My girlfriend now knows and loves that I enjoy cock.

She only wants to watch me, she masturbates while I play with cock

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
I can relate!

Loving wife who understands your cuckold needs and how much you enjoy being humiliated...and how much you love her for willingly participating. .and knowing that you love her enough to do whatever it takes to please her as well...WOW! It doesn't get any better...except maybe doing it all in public...LOL. Lucky husband, loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Me thinks he doth protest too much...

Great story, I look forward to the day my wife treats me to a nice sloppy cum filled pussy. And the thought of having to fluff her lover's cock and maybe have to take him up my ass is too much!

I can't understand the negatives, but looking at the spelling and grammar I can see that the definition of cuckold is probably beyond them. Keep up the good work.

beachwankerbeachwankerover 9 years ago
lucky man

What a turn on.My wife had many men but not with me present unfortunately.the best cock she ever had was my best mate who was a real man with bulging muscles and a magnificent cock-she used to tell me what a time she had.this drove me wild so I do understand the joys.Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So bad. Epically bad.

When she told him to lick her, he packed his things and left. Divorced her. What a cunt.

dannbestdannbestover 9 years ago
I shared this with my wife

She said "just like you"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great, short vignette that displays lots of talent and nice writing

it must be hard to be a cuckold and the fact that there are probably hundreds of variations on this situation. Thanks for a great read and look forward to longer and more complicated stories

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 9 years ago
Great !!

Thank you for your story. I was turned on immediately and almost came by the end.

Short and sweet. Thank you so much.

A cuckold boyfriend.

I hope you write and post a lot more.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This isn't about cuckolding...

This isn't about cuckolding...This about a gay husband...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

This story really hit hard for me because it's similar to what happens with my wife. One day I found out she was having an affair with a co-worker and instead of getting a divorce she proposed that I join them. At first it was a hot 3-some but it evolved into them fucking and me sucking his cock and eating his cum out of her cunt. The first time I did it my wife smiled -- she said she knew all along that I wanted to suck cock and this was her way to let me be who I really am. Since then I've become a cuckhold husband who services my wife and her many lovers - and I love it !!!!

Please tell more stories. This one is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part I don't get

I don't understand the humiliation or cleaning up after bit at all. I can understand wanting the mate to enjoy pleasure, and wanting to be at least nearby to keep them safe.

My own wife has a friend over, rarely though. She always asks first, and there has been a couple of times I said no which she honors. Usually it's massages, and just touch. Once in a long while it goes past that. I never join in.

We did a full swap just once while on vacation.

Just a lifestyle I guess. I do know we aren't alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HaHa etc – again

Came across this story again and was surprised to see I started sucking cock away back in 2009. I started out sucking the strangers I was inviting over to fuck my wife and some of the guys who were repeats with my horny wife (while I was still straight). Then I started meeting horny guys from Craigslist and got a couple of regulars of my own until I had them come over and have my wife. She said her favorite was how hot their kisses were as I was down gobbling his cock. Honestly, I wish I had started sucking cock earlier in my life because having a guy come over to my place, stripping himself naked and laying himself out as I climb between his legs to suck his cock and take a mouth full of another man’s cum is a very sensual experience. It is almost as sensual as it was watching the personal confidence and growth of the two of my wives who started out as tentative shared wives and as they took more and more men as lovers or just one night stands they blossomed as individuals. It is also very hot to watch the love of your life from across the room as she engages in wonderful everyday activities – while still knowing she is always ready to fully satisfy the next hanging dick that approaches her with any hint of hunger in his eyes. It’s a wonderful life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DUMB ASS

I have been trying to get my wife to permit sharing for years..I can assure you its ain't gonna happen...but if it did...no woman will be in control..telling me what I can or can't do..when I can or can't cum..where I can sit or where I can't ..etc etc etc...this husband is a dumb stupid ass that needs to grow up..take charge.. and be a MAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE THE CUM EATING OUT OF WIFES PUSSY AND CAN'T WAIT TO HELP SERVICE THE OTHER COCK . GIVING MY FIRST BLOWJOB IS EXCITING TO ME AND HER . ALWAYS LOVE CUM ON ME OR EATING IT AND JERKING OFF ON MY FACE . ,SHE GETS ME SO HORNY I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR HER . CUM ON EVERYBODY CUM CUM CUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did not want to be humiliated, put down, forced to do anything. I just had this overwhelming urge to see my wife receive pleasure, and I wanted to watch it happen. She of course was aware, but she also refused, accusing me of wanting other women which was not the truth.

Years went by, nothing, then one evening our friends Bob and Randy were over, we were drinking it was hot, my wife had on just a T-short, way too big, and her tits kept slipping out.

One thing led to another, we guys got silly, comparing dick sizes, all about equal and the wife got a huge kick out of that, looking at three hard ons.

She looked at me and asked if I wanted to see my fantasy, I said sure, expecting nothing, she stood up and pulled off the T-shirt, nothing underneath. We all got doubles, she was game for all of it. Now they both come over every now and then, or either one or the other and she is always game. Just once she met a guy at the grocery store and went to a motel, then she admitted it when she got home since she was 4 hours late and it was obvious. Most of the time I get to watch but not always. One thing too, she sure lost a lot of weight, down to 120# from 155#.

JeepOwnerJeepOwner12 months ago

Good story. I had a relationship for over five years with a couple where I was the one who she had found in an internet chat room around the same time period, 2009. If you write back i'll send your story back to you with MY edits and additions.

I suggest you write another story with a twist. Let the young man she finds in a Literotica chat room turn out to be their Son, who lives across town and comes to visit his mother and take care of her needs every weekend.

JeepOwnerJeepOwner11 months ago

My wife did the same with me. But it started with us "swapping partners" with he best friend and her husband. But I only got her that first night. After that he took care of both of them and Darlene would go over to their house for her "therapy" (she called it) for over four years until we moved away. I cleaned up his messes many times as soon as she came home but i was never allowed to be there and watch.... and therefore never had to "clean the piston Rod" or nothing like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous