All Comments on 'Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat'

by sansar

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Car sex

You are such a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT?

Same old swinging bullshit. The story wasn't written like a two year old and the idea is so old the cave men were thinking of it. What a pathetic little man you must be to dream of this dogshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A GREAT STORY FOR READERS WHO WANT SOMETHING DIFF.

It's a different Indian style that takes some getting use too! I was captavated by where this story was going. I think the author did a great job of giving us something out of the ordinary. I was going to leave at first, but settled back and enjoyed the rest.

andrusandrusover 14 years ago
excellent

Car sex stories are so hot!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Too bad that the story didn't carry on

Since she loves big cock, the story should have given us some more of her getting her pussy stretched. To be fair to her husband, he should have been able to satisfy the small cunt of her friend. Who knows, maybe they have found out that they should switch husbands for everything. Her friend and her husband don't cheat, maybe they will better off together and let the cheaters be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Boy

Nasty sex with the unwashed, awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Royally fucked in limo.

My wife was traveling in a car from Chg. in India to Sre. with her her BIL. i.e. her younger sisters husband and they had been pretty close earlier also. While travelling as soon as they were out on the highway, MJ (Sisters Husband ) asked my wife , his sister in law to open her blouse and let her tits out and started rubbing them and kissing them. He then opened his pant Zipper took out his swollen cock and offered it to my wife who held it and then sucked it to a climax once. After another hour into the journey he parked the car into a side lane besides the farms, asked my wife to open her Salwar, get into the back seat and fucked her for over 40 minutes and then climaxed into her bareback. She is protected and she loves the semen to spurt into her and she is really smitten by her younger sisters husband who is just slightly longer by 1 1/2 inches but is a vigorous fucker and enchants my wife and they fucked again before their destination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a mindless idiotic halfwitted shit story.

This is typical for mentally deficient Pakies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.6/5.0* = 92% = A (rounded to *****)

The storyline unfolds like a softcore porn film.

The author could have published this story in 2 to 3 short chapters but she (her) opted for a sinle chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EXCELLENT. THE STORY IS UNAPOLOGETICALLY PORNOGRAPHIC & THAT MAKES IT GOOD!

Both Anuja and Puja are keepers.

I will dream about the 2 of them.

I think my wife would survive Jeet's oversdized tool. I would forgive her for the escapade & take her back.

Indian erotica is a distinct genre of erotic stories, very much like Spaghetti Western or Kung Fu movies were a genre of films.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT! MY CUP OF TEA! I GAVE IT A 5 (4.8/5 = 96%). THIS IS A SEX STORY BUT IT IT IS VERY POETIC & ROMANTIC

I agree with anon 04/04/17 "EXCELLENT..." (excellent points!)

- Both Anuja & Puja are keepers!

- I too would forgive my wife if she succumbed to the temptation posed by Jeet's firehose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IT WAS A REAL PLEASURE TO READ YOUR STORY, SANSAR. IT IS VERY EROTIC. I GAVE YOU A 5- (*****-)!

For a moment i felt like sharing one of my experiences but NOTHING that happened to me is comparable to what happens in this story.

I will just say that i am 15 years older than my wife.

We first lived in the Middle East for 5 years. We then moved to Canada when i was 50 & my wife was 35!

White men were attracted to my wife like flies to honey pot! At parties she was swarmed by them. She felt very comgortable in the company of men. She was delighted in company of men. In their presence her batteries quickly recharged to 100%!

Men who were hitting on her were 10 to 20 years younger than me.

You got the picture...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hi Sansar, I love your story, gave you a 5 (*****)!

Re anon 08/16/18 "IT WAS REAL PLEASURE TO READ..." Hi anon, you & I have similar problems (i would say we are blessed in a similar way). I also have a much younger wife. She never stopped having sex with me. I have been blessed to be sleeping with a 'spring chicken' for so many years. My wife's job requires some travel with overnight stay. Usually she would stay 3 days & 2 nights at destination. Whatever happens when she is away on business stays there. My policy is "don't tell me, won't ask you".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sansar is a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it! Five star stuff: ☆☆☆☆☆! I like your stories, Sansar.

Erotic! Realistic!

The wife from the story is a KEEPER. Period.

Re anon 09/18/19 "Hi Sansar, I love your story, gave you a 5..."

My wife & I have a problem, namely i am 13 years her senior.

I am 60 now & she is 47. Men who ate 20 years younger then me are hotting on her, asking her for a dance, a few of them made a move.

She still plays beach volleyball when we are in Dominican (always in a sexy bathing suit). Also we end up in resorts with a lot of European tourists. Most women are topless there. So is my wife

I have been her confidant since we came to Canada 20 years ago. She still tells me everything that happens when she is alone. It seems to me that she does tell the truth and nothing but truth. However I am afraid she is no longer telling me the whole truth.

One thing is for shure, whenever she tells me a man has aggressively flirted with her, or got a hard-on while dancing with her, later that day I fuck her tirelessly and passionately, roughly too, like a man possessed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a rule, friend-fucks-wife stories are my fave! This one is no exception. I gave you a

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting the first comment to this story:

"Anon, over 12 years ago

Car sex

You are such a slut"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read both the story and the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story (*****)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous