All Comments on 'Pretty Anna Upon Thames'

by younghungblack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just 1?

are you going to leave us with just that 1 picture of such a gorgeous woman...do the story justice, it needs more pics of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What about him?

WOWSERS, but what about pictures of him??? he sounds so hot I wanna see

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
For anonymous who would like a picture...

I don't think Lit would permit a picture of that part of me, but if you go to my profile, there are directions for where it is on Flickr. I'm far too shy to post a face shot.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This story brought back a memory

I found this website a few days ago when my husband left it open on the computer, and I've been reading every chance I get.

I've never cheated on my husband, but a few years ago after he admitted having an affair I was tempted. I found myself in a bar getting hit on, which for a woman around 40 felt good. After a few drinks I found myself in the back seat of a car making out with this young black man who had to be half my age.

I had never so much as kissed another man during my marriage, and had only been with a couple of men before getting married. This young guy had apparently taken his penis out while we were making out and brought my hand down onto it. He was hard, and I almost fainted when I saw what I was holding.

His penis was so large - twice the size of my husband's - who up until that moment I had thought was plenty big. He was so long and thick and I could feel it throbbing when I tried to get my hand around it - good luck with that!I got scared when I thought about what a man that big would do to me that I chickened out and ran out of the car.

I've thought about that night many times, and always regret not going through with it. To experience sex with a man so incredibly well-endowed - I can only imagine what it must be like. Your story helped me fantasize a bit this morning. Thank you for the story and for the chance to tell something I've never told anybody about before.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
For anonymous who left the comment today...

It's a shame you didn't give me a way to contact you. I'd love to write back.

Blaine

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
NO NO NO

What a fucked up story - Blaine should have shoved his thick, bare black cock deep up into Anna & shot her womb full of black boy cum.

The story went VERY weird at the end.

NO stars for you

Sarah Leather

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Southern Bell

The skull and the snake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a part of a total story. Even though just a single scene from a larger story, it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Illustrated? Single poorly done illustration is not illustrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous