All Comments on 'It's Complicated Ch. 07'

by MxdGrlMusic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
I want to scream

Everytime I read how he acts with her I want to scream. He wants Lyn all to himself but he doesnt want to give up all of his conquests. He IS just like his father. And part of me hopes she rebels and finds someone else. Maybe then he'll have to put her first and last. With no one in between. No girl should have to be second best. And that's what she'd be. Even if he says she's first. She'll never be anything more than second best. Sorry...got a little excited. lol. It's a really great story. And I can't wait to read more. KUDOS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loving this Twisted Friendship.......

I like that you allowed the elements of Cohen and Jaylyn's friendship to be brought to the forefront of this chapter. It was clear that despite being a possessive jerk, he really does care for her (evidenced by him nursing her through her hangover and refraining from taking advantage of her the night before). I am hoping that Jay realizes that she can do better than being "Number One of Many" but only time -- and hopefully several more chapters :-) -- will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he's gonna break her heart :( :(

well, whocares!! pls let her find a good man, a real man, a true man, a man who loves her for sure (quote from bett middler, when a man loves a woman :D ) nice reading, keep up the good writing.

LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
Aww...

Im fallin in love with these two. I just think its bs how dudes can be so selfish. They want their cake, and eat it too. I really hope we doesnt break her heart. But if he does i see it two ways: 1. She shoulda seen it coming given the type of person he is. 2. He's her most bestest friend, and if he truly cared about her he wouldnt hurt her. Anywho...great job and cant wait to read more. :)

**lilmami07**

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
good story

I think that the line "pride goeths before the fall" is what is happening here, and if the end up together at the end i hope lyn makes him work and hurt for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great update

Thanks for a great update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

I love this story hope that it works out for them keep it comming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous