All Comments on 'Can I Touch It?'

by Sexylee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7about 14 years ago
Seemed realistic!

Enjoyed the story very much. Especially like them going further than they intended. Understand why she couldn't believe it really happened.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
Forbidden fruit . . .

. . . is often the sweetest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
anonymous

Not a bad story but do you ever get anyone to proof read them?

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
So when is the next visit with Daddy?

Want to hear about that visit and many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Daddy's Girl

I really enjoy incest stories such as this. My family has been into incest for as long as I know. We believed in letting each member choose how they wanted to live their life. For me I decided at my pre teen age that I wanted to change from male and to dress and be treated as a girl.My mother bought me some girly clothing,showed me her tits and pussy, explaining what purpose each served. She had me to stick my hand into her cunt while she jacked me off. Both felt fantastic! She explained that since I didn't have a pussy I'd have to adapt to using the next best thing which was my boy pussy.She very slowly worked a dildo up my ass and began to fuck me with it while I sucked her pussy. After a short period of time she brought my twin sister and my father into the room. She had my father fuck her while I screwed my sister. after we both shot our loads i was directed to first suck the cum from my father's cock and then to suck my mother and my sister's pussies. My mother and sister began sucking each other, making my father hard again and he moved in behind me and I could feel his fingers entering my ass. He moved into a position where I could suck him as he worked on my "pussy". he shortly stopped everyone to explain that I was about to become the third family bitch that would service everyone by getting my ass fucked for the very first time. I was now an official family whore and would be hereafter known as "Tina, the queer bitch". When the head of his cock entered it hurt but very quickly became pure pleasure. He halted the movement and told me that" If i wanted my queer ass fucked I'd have to beg for the cock and tell him exactly what I wanted my faggot life to be like. I told him I wanted to fuck every cock I could find. He thought that was great and said he'd certainly bring some home for me but although I wanted to be a full time queer I still had an obligation to fuck and eat my sister and mother when they wanted me to. I agreed with that and from that day forward for the next month I slept with first my father and got my "pussy' fucked a couple of times each night, next was my mothers turn and then my sister. My sister began bringing home some of her lesbian girlfriends which we all enjoyed. We became a total family of whores that eventually included uncles, aunts and many others that wanted to participate. It's a great life.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very very very naughty and hot. enjoyed every minute of it. the anticipation was so erotic and tantalizing i was excited for sure. then the moment when that barrier was knocked down WOW was all i could think. kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wish

my daugter would have these feelings. Cousins I've had 4 (3 first cousins and 1 wife of cousin) also 2 nieces and 1 sister-in-law!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dad & daughter

Very good you got my dick so hard so fast only wish you went into more detail and more mutual masterbating with your dad,. also wish that wen you screwed your dad went into more details.. I love how you and him screwed each other.

UI am still very hard and still stroking off feeling so good.....Yea !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story!

Interesting! Erotic! Arousing! I wonder how many fathers/daughters have entertained similar thoughts? How many have acted on those thoughts?

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Pretty hot read...

4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous