All Comments on 'She Had Horns'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 14 years ago
Sexy little succubus tale

Gotta love a gal with horns. Nice twist at the end as well.

larry74403larry74403over 14 years ago
Great story...

The best I have read in some time.

TagnikzuurTagnikzuurover 14 years ago
more! . . .More!!. . .MORE!!!!

P-L-E-A-S-E! Please say there is more to this story!!! In fact, I KNOW it would make a FANTASTIC book! Please continue this story!

mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago
Fine Story

Thanks for your contribution, nicely done!

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonover 14 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent characterizations; masterful pacing; strong, erotic, sinister and original storyline. All around, one of the finest submissions in this genre!

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

I envy your imagination and writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

You Sir,

Can write. Nothing more need be said.

PerentiePerentieover 14 years ago
Prefer romances with succubi but great nonetheless

I applaud the original take on the ending. I really expected him to die like most lovers of succubi do in stories where they are evil. It does leave a lot of questions though so perhaps you'll make a sequel? For instance what was the point of him sucking her milk? It didn't seem needed to keep him under control so perhaps it enabled him to survive/heal from the fire?

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninover 14 years ago
Very original

A very interesting take on the succubus theme, I particularly like the twist ending. The party definitely reminded me of college.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Creepy

Creepy and weird and very good. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Continuation

Not bad, I'm wondering what happens next? If there is a continuation, I make this one suggestion; don't kill or harm Cabe, such stories get tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
!

i agree dont hurt him. but him in a bad situation and Muriel saving him would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb

You've managed to both repulse and attract me all within the same story. Believe me, there aren't many authors or stories who can do that. Keep up the great work!

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
Horns? Really?

I am not into this type of story, but I loved this one - serving perhaps unrealistic questions never answered, yet continually moving forward into a realm visited by very few. Muriel's return was enjoyed, their child's appearance may be reaching too far. Thank you for this and all the stories you have shared with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice imaginative Tale!

Where can I meet a beautiful Horny lady like Muriel?

Great surprise ending.

Thanks

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Kept me entertained

Great flow, awesome ending!

Thx!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

Make a second part, if you want to of course...

I would love to see how this continues!

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Continue

You either continue this story or we riot. seriously well fucking done

Blackthorn1Blackthorn1over 10 years ago
Uh-oh....

Great... A demonic little girl.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
RE:

"You either continue this story or we riot."

2nd that !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Best erotic horror I've read! Anywhere. Sequel or riot!

csoshcsoshover 9 years ago
Best one in a long time

And re the other Anonymous' comments....Sequel or we WILL riot!!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
OK, first, I liked this...

But you've almost created more questions than I had thought reasonable...

Why was HE alive...?

Why did she GET pregnant...?

Was getting pregnant an accident, planned, or (least believable) the norm for her interactions...?

What's next for THEM...?

What IS the child...?

Erf...

But my appetite is definitely whetted...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely awesome! Got me off and got me interested, will there be more chapters?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
you sure he's up to this?

Seems to be a bit delicate natured for this.

Be interesting to see where it goes from here.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the most amazing nonhuman stories I've read here, I hope there'll be a sequel!

OblimoOblimoalmost 6 years ago

A great read! My “reader’s instinct” was telling me Cabe would find horns on his own head that next Halloween as the corruption had been passed on. I was not suspecting progeny, but I prefer how you ended it. I think with the metaphor of the progeny of the “corrupt” union can be taken in many different directions so She Had Horns is a great candidate for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow, just wow.

I really like this story and thought I would be disappointed and that Cabe would die, but no, you exceeded my expectations and created an amazing story with lots of exciting possibilities.

Thanks for writing this and thanks for sharing it with us.

If you ever continue this story you are sure to have a lot of readers.

Again, thank you,

Kronos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dude...

Everything's bigger in Texas. Including, apparently, certain imaginations. Another well written and interesting story. I have only one objection, and that has to do with the use of the word "perky." By all means, never, EVER, type out that word again! Otherwise, another five star story.

666bent666bentover 4 years ago
Great Story, Great Ending

You have written an excellent story here, one of the better Erotic Horror I have ever read and your writing style is fantastic. Did it ever occur to you that this would make the basis of a good continuing story; what is his ongoing relation ship with the female demon and what about raising a demon/human hybrid baby; lots of good potential here.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Well done. I've read this several times over the years, and it still gets high marks.

Tonite? Well, OMFG, this is a hot story.

As a therapist myself, I can imagine the work that has been done to "overcome" this "altered state experience". What the next session will be like depends entirely upon how this "anniversary of the event" plays out.

Even if you never draft a sequel (tough story to follow, I admit), I've enjoyed this and your other stories that I've read. You have a gift for writing. Not sure how far it extends, but judging by the comments, I'm not alone in praising your talent. Write! Anywhere, any genre, any site, any audience; write.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Not my usual fare, but well written. I almost didn't read this entry in the horror genre but like your writing style. Because of that... 5 *

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Oh what an ending. No horns, now what?

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Outstanding story!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent with a Nice (?) twist at the end.

11/10!!!!!

sidd934sidd934almost 2 years ago

It feels like quite a build-up to a sequel dear author. I hope that there will be one.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

Cursed to be a demon,Uriel had to mate with a virgin on All Hallows Eve.

A year later time for daddy to meet his little girl.

NovaMNovaM5 months ago

I like it ❤️‍🔥 The last sentence: sublime, molten deliverance ☯️😈🫣🌋

Thank you 🌺🌸

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 month ago

Delicious story, delicious twist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous