All Comments on 'A Strange Affair'

by purekink

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!

This is so hot, a nice twist, keep on writing I want to see just how far you take this couple. Jennybsw

JentvcdJentvcdover 14 years ago
So Hot!!!

I agree nice twist and Oh so hot would love for it to happen to me.

BimboBambiBimboBambialmost 13 years ago
Another great story

After reading another great forced fem with ass manipulation story from this gifted author I just want to go get my toys and do myself.The feeling of longing that the author creates is both erotically exciting and suggestive. I so want to experience this from a beautiful woman or even better a gorgeous transsexual.

gracupgracupover 11 years ago
If Only

Wow, that is sensational, what I wouldn't give to live out this scenario !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I will be waiting for more as I jerk my tiny clitty cock. My wife will be making me cry out like a girl tonight as she rubs me to many girl climaxes before I spurt like a boy. You can be sure I will be dipping my finger cock into that cum and sucking my finger cock for its cum.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 10 years ago
Great story.

I read this story some time ago and favorited it then. It's just as hot now. Great twist. I wish I could vote again.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
Ohhh.

My, but that was a lovely story. I looked for another Chapter. Alas, there was none.

Your writing is verrrry enjoyable. Please consider gifting us with another installment of this series.

sassysuetvsassysuetvalmost 8 years ago

A short, but very hot, erotic tale. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If only...

I wish something like this would be my fate, especially the obvious chapter two events of two-on-one. And, we could all take turns. Sigh...

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
my dream fantasy

This is what I dream about and wish would truly happen with me and my wife. I love the line when he wakes up dressed in sexy clothes; "I was doll-like and feminine." That's me -- I love it when my Mistress dresses me "doll-like" and makes me look and feel so feminine. I've been seeing Mistress Marilyn for a while now and I often dream about my wife being fucked by Mistress too and then watching me suck Mistress' cock and get fucked deep and hard by her big 9" strapon cock. I want to watch my wife get fucked too and both of us will be Mistress Marilyn's bitches, both of us servicing Mistress when she orders us to do so.

I hope my wife reads this story. I hope she agrees and we can then visit Mistress Marilyn together.

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

There are a lot of incredible directions this story can go in. I hope that there will be more chapters!

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHover 4 years ago
My dream

What man wouldn't want to know that his wife had been unfaithful in this way and then to find himself being turned into a cross dressed slave to a beautiful woman with the possibility of becoming a slave to his wife and her beautiful mistress. I know I would .

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmealmost 4 years ago
Lucky man

So hot ! Let's hear about the two women taking him now...mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish! I were that guy!!!

I WAS SO HARD WHILE i WAS DRESSED, DEEPLY WISHING, i WERE THAT GUY IN THE STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I AM that man

currently dressed the same way with an immense hard on - just on the verge of a tsunami cum fest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total bollucks. When he gets raped and goes to the police, then your story might have some chance of being realistic. None of your stories consider the fallout from the bitches actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpurekink@purekink
588 Followers
A female author who loves submissive sissies, pegging, crossdressers, femdom literature, and much much more! As you can see, I already have one a well-trained sissy, but you're more than welcome to contact me... perhaps you could be my next sub! Also available for commercial c...