All Comments on 'Rob's Saga Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
GOOD PREMISE

JMHO... the way JOB developed Rob's character... he sems a straight shooter and a stand up guy. I dont get WHY he would NOT tell the daughters mother... or be willing to risk jail time fucking a 16 year old.

Servo42Servo42over 14 years ago
Time to man Up

I cant wait for the ending of this one. Time for all the trolls and haters to see if they can come up with an ending that will not blow. Ha. I can wait for the real ending for this one.Go get-um Bob

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I cant wait

to see how bad or how good it gets.I might give it a shot myself I usally just comment on the commenters or just try to give onstructive critisims(flow grammer word usage that sort of thing)but thois time I might try this myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn this is good

what a great start. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter (as well as others continuations). Here's hoping he stands his ground with the ex wife, that he does Kari until the girls are 18 and then does all 3 of them afterwards, happily ever after amen

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
30 day suspension

I think you have spoiled us all. Thirty days for the next installment. It will be interesting what paths other authors take on their version on what happens in the lives of all the players. Thanks for sharing.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 14 years ago
That's just fine

Bob, stopping right here would make this one of your best stories. No need to go on -- and screw it up, perhaps. All stories need not be neatly tied up with a ribbon. Rob, like many of us, has enough on his plate right now to make the rest of his life interesting, complex and confusing. <p> Let the reader think about it and from time to time change what ever endings he chooses, to suit his mood. Writing a specific ending gives finality to the story. We keep on living. Maybe your story could also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great job

what different about you send you come back.keep writing your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally a story from you that makes some sense

However, the mom needs to know the girls actions. My guess is she already knows and approves.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Three of a kind opener

Thirty days of wanting, oh well I hope that this leads to lots of different stories. My feeling was that he should

have started leaving together with her to go get breakfast.

If she does not ask about what is going then she knows and

supports the girls in their naked assault on our hero's virtue... If she asks, then it is talk time... Basically one wonders if he might be prejudiced against ex-biker gals.

I am wondering how many different kinds of wimp the guy is going to be before these further chapters are over with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

I want to read all the endings and then yours. Great challenge!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
I Like the Story

I like his Attitude Get Out and Get Over It. Because I already have and if that is'nt good Enough for You get Your own Divorce. Dipshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Good story and an engaging style - I look forward to the next instalment! - Sean

devildog26devildog26about 14 years ago
Great Read!

Not surprisingly, I don't like everything you write. I found this story to have a well developed lead character and "lots to work with" in the story details. I congratulate you on a job well done. Chapter 02 is my next read.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Fuck you, Bob (I mean this in the kindest possible way).

I am not going to make any suggestions, you are the author, write the story, we will either like it or won't like it. I wrote a possible scenario for 'Robs's Revenge', Chapter 4 and you won't even WRITE Chapter 4. I love your stories, most of them but I refuse to play your game on this one. If you were interested in what we think you would have responded to the several who asked you for that Chapter 4 in 'Rob's Revenge' (it is one of my favorite Just Plain Bob stories). Thank you for writing them.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Barb and Bev

He should carry a concealed voice recorder and get evidence to play for their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HAHAHA - Good one Bob!

But this is a porn site on the world wide web. There are NO rules. So if someone wants to post a sequel to this story they are free to do so. They could call it Rob's Saga Part 2, Rob goes Nuts or Rob goes to Washington. And they could post it under Loving Wives, BDSM or maybe non-erotic. So setting up rules just doesn't fly. Nobody cares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Two continuations

torchthebitch

https://www.literotica.com/s/robs-saga-ch-03

RogueAlan

https://www.literotica.com/s/robs-saga-ch-02

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Thanks Anon 03/02/19.

Good to know where to find the rest of the story.

Now, this first part from JPB is all macho stuff.

And I loved it!

It might not be the most common reaction

of a man seeing his marriage crash,

but it is one many of us would like to see.

And, sadly, a reaction some wish

they could've had, when their world crashed

because of a cheating slut.

Well, I'm not one of them,

but my story is close enough for me to relate.

Realistic LW stories are all good,

but we need macho stuff too.

Top ratings from me.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Take no prisoners. My kind of man

Enjoyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories