All Comments on 'Butterflies'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You always satisfy. . .

I loved this! I like the return to romance. What could be more sensual and delicate than a butterfly? I loved it!!!

You are amazing! I wish you were not on the other side of the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gawd, you're HOT!

You are adorable! My guy is a Pom living in Aus. He gets to come to the US only 3 months out of the year. You sure remind me of him. Gawd, you are HOT! Mwah, love it. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mm-mm-mmmmm

every moan or sigh that comes out of your mouth I feel in my heart. god bless a man's man who's able & willing to be a woman's man too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am begging for more...

You have an amazing voice and the most fantastic way of describing every detail. I get carried away with your stories and when you were coming I was there with you, my orgasm shattered through my body again and again... You really get into my head and my imagination. Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
better and better

The more I listen to this one the more I like it. Love the visual too, new lovers, sweaty and entangled, morning light, clouds of butterflies... just gorgeous.

BarelyLegal94BarelyLegal94about 12 years ago
Absolutely Earthshattering

Not just the orgasms your gorgeous voice have given me, but the story too. You have a beautiful imagery and your words invoke the feeling like every stroke truly touched my body. I love your romantic. Looking forward to hearing more.

RomanticWantonRomanticWantonabout 12 years ago
Toes really can curl!

Your descriptions are so perfectly detailed, I immediately felt I was in the story. It's remarkable how personal your stories are, as if you're speaking only to and for me. You brought me to to a simultaneous orgasm, the first I've ever had. It was bar none the most violent and intense orgasmic experience I've ever had, with waves upon waves upon waves of pleasure. And yes, my toes did curl. :D A ridiculously superb way to end my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved this

So romantic & reminds me of times with my man.

Thanks for taking me over the edge and for curling my toes as well.

Your voice is sexy & dreamy.

KikishoesKikishoesover 11 years ago
Rough or sweet

Your stories satisfy. Thank you.

reddancerreddancerover 10 years ago
HOLY HANNAH!!

You have the sexiest speaking voice, and hearing your orgasm almost makes me

faint!!! Lord love a duck!!! I'm almost speechless, and to render me thus is quite a feat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love your romantic tales

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing and imaginative

Love it! So imaginative. Caring, loving, descriptive, yet very hot, steamy and a massive turn on too. Your moans and shuddering breath are so sexy, I wish it was me involved! Your stories, descriptions and everything else ;) are the best. I cannot see how someone could not get turned on by this - although a little slow moving at first that's a pleasant change to most things on the Web-just go half way thru to start on the action mmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Heaven

So beautiful and romantic. Deeply sensual. No one can tell a story like you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous