All Comments on 'Center of Attention: Two Against Me'

by cheatingwife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Relative of JPB? Story plot line sucks and is ....

not plausible by any stretch of the imagination. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No not JPB, Bonnietaylor!

This dogshit goes with the rest of the fictional HORSESHIT this person writes about. They delude themselves that people think these stories are hot in some way. Well nope not even the slightest bit erotic. But if this WHORE/SLUT/SKANK wants to somehow justify her cheatign and cuckolding of her husband and neglect of her kids then fine let her continue. I would just like her to confess to what she truly is and that is schemeing manipulating bitch that deserves to end up in a whore house where she can put her 'good looks' to good use. I really pity her kids and husband. The sad, sad thing is that the husband is happy with what she is doing, he gets off on it. I wonder if the kids know what their parents do? They must really be fucked up. A whore for a mother and cuckold wimp as father. Scary people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This makes the her other stories hotter!

This fictional story makes her other true stories even fucking hotter! Ignore the haters and keep writing. Hopefully you can make the MMF fantisy real someday. Me and a buddy could help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JMB - just more bullshit

Very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is this an erotic site?

Just wondering about all the moaning and bitching that goes on here. If you don't like this authors stories, why are you reading every one of her stories and crying about them. Get a life you pathetic losers, who cares about your holy than thou attitude, this is an erotic site for crying out loud. May I suggest another genre, for this one is causing some hypertension among some of you readers.<p>Author not a bad story but the sex scenes felt mechanical. Could have used more compassion and erotica. Just my opinion. Thanks for the read. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same shit different day.

Same old moaning cucks and wimps and swingers moaning about real readers moaning about a story. Fuck off ML we know your wife fucks around on you and you sit there and jerk off with your tiny little prick. This story and ALL her other stories are ALL fucking FICTION. She or he is a fantasist who is writing these stories and putting FAKE photos of her self or his self on the site to boost their tiny little ego. What they write about is NOT erotic NOT hot in anyway and plain boring. I feel asleep half way through this story. Cheating wife? Fuck and fuck your doctor, the milkman, the dustman, the policeman, the postman. Hell anyone, stay the FUCK off this SITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nothing New

Same old slut, just different day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Do you recall how this woman committed suicide

over her lack of morals, character, or ethics?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
how many

How many marriages can be thrown against the wall? at least 2 and the number just grows. Self absorbed slut needs consequences with her paramours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Taboo ??????

There is nothing wrong with a woman or man enjoying the greatest pleasure there is---The attention and giving and recieving pleasure form others in so many ways......Learn to enjoy and accept...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What ever happened to?

This was her last posting, almost 5 years ago. Makes you wonder if maybe her husband finally lost it and "took care" of the skank.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I just comment the final part...

I just comment the final part...but this story is a sad one, about a woman with no morals, no love for her husband and worst for her children...She is a person that deserved to die and the air would be cleaner...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story,

Interesting life experience . Cast the first stone who never made some mistake. Anonymous stop being hypocrites. For me looks like real. Good job "cheatingwife".

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Still true, even if it didn't happen

Fantasies reveal a truth about a person. We learn more about what makes you tick than from the accounts of your actual sexual encounters.

It is regretful that the extramarital affairs did not make this fantasy of a threesome come true, preferably with a cooperating husband and a lover. Sadly, if both partners in a marriage are not sexually on the same page, there are only two choices: cheating or living an unfulfilled life.

At least the author had the courage to share her story. To the people posting hateful comments I can only say: Do not judge lest you be judged.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Russell?

These stories should continue! What happened with Russell? You can't leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2 years after this story ended my husband was arrested for multiple accounts of assault causing grievous bodily harm.

I had read all the stories in the news paper about the assaults. Every victim had had their knees shattered, both their hands smashed beyond repair, their genitals were trashed and ruptured testicles ensued, their jaws were broken and they had several broken ribs. Police believed a sledge hammer was used to do most of the damage.

Jeff was the first victim, Then Russell, Then a man that I had had a one night stand with. Then Dr Scully then Dr Lake. After Dr Lake was Dr Ryan and he being a surgeon the damage to his hands meant he could no longer work.

By this time I knew it was my husband who was committing the assaults. Even though he was still acting lovingly towards the girls every time he looked at me I knew he had changed. He had a hardness in his eyes that I had never seen and he was unemotional towards me.

I tried to warn Donny but he would not listen.

Over the next 3 weeks there were 3 more attacks and each victim I had had a one night stand with. How did my husband find out. I later learnt he employed a PI and also put a tracking app on my phone.

Anyway Donny was attacked 4 weeks after my warning he ended up in the same hospital I worked in.

The last 2 attacks were also on men that I had had short term affairs with. After the last attack I went to the Police. They arrested my husband and took him in for questioning. He willingly told the Police he had done it and why. The DA sent him for a Psychiatric assessment and it was found he was not competent to stand trial as his mind had snapped. I had driven the man I loved into insanity with my cheating and now I had to live with the consequences. He was committed to the State Psychiatric Hospital for a long time but avoided prison.

My girls, when they found out what I had done to their dad, petitioned the court to be able to live with their paternal grandparents. The court granted this request but gave me visitation. However, the girls made it clear to me that until their father was out of the Hospital they did not want anything to do with me.

Their father spent 10 years in the Hospital and then was released. The girls just barely tolerate me now and blame me for everything. I do too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous