All Comments on 'Black Men are Gods Ch. 12'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please try something different, k?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wtf

you still suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha HA Ha HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa HAA

Thanks for the laugh at this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Last attempt.

I have tried to read you several times. I have come to the conclusion that you are uneducated, stupid and a disgrace to novice writer and authors alike. Just the fact that you are on this earth breathing perfectly good air that some else could use is disgusting to me. In my opinion you do not have one redeeming social value and must be a disgrace even to your own race. Also, I am disgusted that Literotica allows you to offer submissions. Let me put it another way; you, in my opinion are a complete waste of skin.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
It is now official by statistical analysis

Samuelx is the lowest rated author in the history of this site with the rating weighted by submissions. Number of submissions given a higher weight because the ratings are more reliable and valid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gee

I thought I was the only one who thinks sambo stinks, guess I was wrong, everybody does. Congrats, you really earned the title "The Fucking Worst Ever".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2129 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES