All Comments on 'Black Men are Gods Ch. 13'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your Still #1

Always last, always stupid, short and rehash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Must be like a petri dish full of disease

Ah yes, the gods and goddesses of Haiti, the HIV capital (along with South Africa since the honkies fled) of the world. Who wouldn't want to stick their dick in the ass of some Haitian hotty of either gender? No chance of catching anything there I'll bet. At least you didn't list the sports of Haiti.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hope more stories get submitted

to push this rot to the second page. The series I like only get occasionally updated, whereas this asspipe is on here every day at the first of the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

More a good morning laugh. Thanks Samy

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Statistic don't lie

Samuelx now has the lowest rated submissions by author in the history of this site when the ratings are weighted by the number of submissions for rating reliability and validity!!!!! Every submission is driving down Samyx's overall weighted rating closer and closer to zero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2131 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES