All Comments on 'Finger Fuck'

by savvyluvr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dondddonddover 11 years ago
Hot story of a churchy girl...

Good to read your sexual experiences with the church girl.

Proves they're not so innocent and want a good fuck like everyone else.

Liked this part:

".....I've never in my life felt a pussy more slippery and wet than that night. All the prolonged arousal had us both about to explode. I rubbed her pussy and she shuddered and moaned in my ear. "

Could see the "Good Christian girl" reacting that way to your hand.

Imagine how she'd react if you moved your penis into her....

"....My two fingers easily slide to the knuckle right into her slippery slit. I turned my hand palm up and started making the come hither motion in order to stimulate her G-spot. At that point she was still standing. I sat on the couch and hiked her closest leg up on the couch with me. This opened her up and gave me better access as she leaned into me, panting and moaning.

Shows how these religious girls can be hot too.

Can visualize the look on her face when you moved your penis toward her sweet Christian pussy.

She wasn't a virgin, but that doesn't mean she slept with many guys.

Here she was, giving her pussy to you.

I hope you treated her well.

Please write about what happened the next night you two fucked, and how she, as a good Christian girl, remained subservient to your penis and satisfied your every desire...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice!

nice twist to the ending haha :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Church girl's finger fuck..

Liked the oral sex you did with that Christian girl.

You said she told you she wasn't innocent.

How many times did she have sex before she let you nail her "innocent" Christian pussy?

Would like to know how the topic of both of you not being virgins came up early in dating.

Would also like to know how it worked out when you two later fucked.

Can visualize the expression on her face as a guy moves his rock-hard hungry penis toward her so willing and sexy Christian vagina.... she knowing what's gonna happen next and her, with her legs spread wide open, showing the guy who she clearly prefers....

Would like to know how she did, as a Christian woman, how well she fucked you, and if you could feel her Christian love as you thrust into her vagina....

Did she make you use a condom?

Or did she take you as you were?

Good story and please write more about the other nights and how she reacted and how you got to fuck the life out of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous