All Comments on 'Fucking My Aunt Michelle'

by STLboi123

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ehh

Pathetic attempt with an improbable situation. Too fast, no real character build up and the aunt's actions aren't believable. Take your time and develop a plot and characters that make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ugh

A 125 pound woman with a firm round ass, and "perfectly sculpted legs and midsection" would not have a 38 inch bust.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
What there is of the story is good and hot

It just seemed so short. Needed to be a little more drawn out and more character information might help. The fucking part could have been explained more. A good erotic sex scene help to fill in a story.Thanks

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
Same as the other one

What did you do copy and paste think about this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
famiy love

I wish my aunt did that to me because I'da jumped her beaver and rode her hard and put her away wet!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SWEET AUNTIE

SHORT BUT SWEET HISTORY!!!It's incredible how many blood aunties fuck with their young nephews.Is it because it's taboo or that these mature find it easier to be fucked by someone who is a youngster,nearby and easy to be seduced?I made this experience with my elder Mum's sister,Helena,who was aged 42 ,married ,having 3 children,and me 16 when we fucked for the first time.I'm now 21 and her 47.we still fuck as hard as the first time whenever possible but in total secrecy.Up to now,for each other,we have been THE BEST FUCK of our life!Fortunately,we have never been caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My aunt

Ok so my aunt is really attractive big ass nice tits and i really wanna fuck her any info on how to do so would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i started fucking my aunt when i was 20 till i was about 28-29.....now in my 50's i still remember them day's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I wanna fuck your aunt dude

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
It went too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an aunt, she was a teacher in high school. The older guys would try to date her.She was that hot, not like today. I'am talking 1950's .She was all I could think about, and I was only 13 years old at the time. Then she got married and moved away.I never got my chance to try anything, I still think of her and that body.This was a good read Thanks. ..............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my auntie fuck

I was 20 and when coming back from work ,i had a car accident,Fortunately,I was not injured ,but my car was severely damaged and I was shocked emotionally.As my aunt Sue (my mother's elder sister)did not live far from the impact , I was generouly dropped by the policeman at her place.She was very sad to see me so emotionally disturbed and told me that her husband and their two girls,had been to our bungalow for the weekend and she had to stay because she had to finish a project for her office.She made a cup of tea for me and asked me to sleep in her bed for the night.She was sexily dressed,with her long tanned legs and she had two beautiful grey eyes,To summarise,she was at 44 A VERY GORGEOUS WOMAN.When we went to sleep,she took off all her clothes except her satin black slip and told me not to be shy as she always sleep like that in summer and told me that i could do same.Meanwhile,i had completely forgotten about the accident and had a very hard boner,knowing that such a woman was sleeping near me and i could not sleep at all.she asked me after a certain moment,that i cannot sleep because probably of the shock I had in the accident and told me"Come in my arms Robert, i shall caress you as when you were a kid,to make me sleep"to which I immediately obeyed and had forgotten about my boner .she felt it and told me"Young man,am i the cause of this hard thing?"I could not lie and told her"Yes,auntie Sue,its you,you are so gorgeous and beautiful!Since the age of 14,i had a crush on you and have jerked my cock and cum for you hundred of times!SHE DID NOT SAY ANYTING ,BUT JUST KISSED ME WITH THE SWEETEST OF KISS I VE EVER HAD! "I fingered her pussy which was wet like a river!I kissed her back and explored her body from her head to her beautiful,wet and hairy pussy.We made a 69 position during 10 mins and she sat on me and fucked me like a beast.She and me cummed several times,We fucked in all imaginable positions.We fucked during 2 hours and again when we woke up .Then she brought me home around eleven and since then(2 years have passed).we fuck at least 3 times monthy.at her place,at mine and sometimes in motels.We love to fuck and also love each other with an impossible love.The only hard thing is that we have to be very cautious not to be caught!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

dude i fucked my step moms sister 6 times when i was 9 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot aunt liz

I HAVE WANTED TO FUCK AUNT LIZ SINCE I FIRST MET HER. I SPENT A WEEK WITH THEM THE SUMMER I WAS 14, MY UNCLE GOT HER PRETTY DRUNK AND ASKED ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK HER? SHE WENT TO BED AND MY UNCLE TOLD ME GO CRAWL IN BED WITH HER AND SUCK HER TITS SHE WILL GET HORNEY AND FUCK YOU. I STILL FUCK HER ON OCCASION AFTER 8 YEARS, AND MY UNCLE FUCKS MY WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My aunt Julie flores

When I was younger,about 14,I had the time of my life! Luckily,I have an aunt that's only half a year older than me. I also have a younger sister that was about 8 at the time. Both my sister and my aunt were very close,still are, and my aunt came over frequently to play with my younger sister. After several weeks,she began experimenting with alcohol and at school,she was taking sex ed classes,which made her more curious about sex.

Julie is very pretty.she was 6 years ago,and still is now. But she was more down to fuck with me,when we were younger. It all started when I grabbed her big ass,not knowing how she would react. To my surprise,she turned around and smiled while reaching for my dick. We didn't do anything at the moment,but when she came over again,later that night,I asked her if she liked it when I grabbed her ass.her response:" you tell me".she pulled me toward her and we started making out...mad! I grabbed her ass while we kissed and rubbed her pussy too.she unzipped my pants,got on her knees,and pulled them down completely.my dick was semi erect but she loved it.she immediately put it in her mouth and sucked me long an good! To this day,I've never had any other girl suck me like she did.throught 2 years,we touched eachother an she sucked me ,everytime we had the chance.

One day,I tried fucking her.she got on top of me an started grinding on me( with clothes on) while she got undressed.unfortunately,we got caught.i won't say by who,but it scared us so much we stopped our sexually relations. I've had no luck with her since,I've tried so many times to convince her to suck me like the old days.shes a deepthroater,the only one that deepthroater all 8.5 inches of my dick too.damn I miss her little tricks shed do with her tongue while my dick was in her mouth!:(

I'll try again soon.til then,peace!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love this story

This story reminds me of my first time with my Aunt when I was 15 and she was 35 she was my moms half sister , she had chestnut colored hair and light green eyes, and a 36D bust with big nipples that could be seen through the thickest sweaters she would wear. She had come over to my parents house for a visit and ended up spent the night because It was a long ride to get home. She and I had been flirting with each other over the last couple years . I would give her a firm squeeze when she would come to me for a hug and she would in turn would slide her hands into my bottom and pull my crotch into hers. I told her to leave the guest room door open so we could cuddle. I did not realize how sleepy I was and. I had fallen asleep without wanting to .. but was roused from my slumber by my aunt crawling into my bed are yand telling me to pull my Pajama bottoms off and she straddled my waist and I could feel her moist warm stubble covered pussy on my tummy and I could smell her sweet perfume and musk. After kissing my neck and hairless chest she whispered," ready for manhood my love?," i answered her my planting my novice tongue into her mouth. And humped her wet slit with my little stiff cock, after a minute of that she reached behind herself and expertly positioned it to slide right in...I was stunned by how hot and tight she was and I came immediately and sobbed into her 36Ds in happiness for a couple of minutes while she kissed my head. I was able to last longer the 3 more times we did it that night. She had my son 9 months later no one knows why her oldest looks like a clone of her half-nephew :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I went a little further

I fucked my mom three times. She was passed out drunk every time. I can't wait for the next time. She is my biological mom.And she is fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
" beautiful, passionate sex stories"

That's what this gifted young author, 18 to 22 years old, tells us he likes to read and write, and he's certainly written one here. This is a truly excellent first story, and I hope it's the first of many. I was intrigued by the commenter who wrote "I went a little further." That's surely the understatement of the year. What this dude did was fuck his own mother, and he did it three times. It's what lots and lots of boys, who knows maybe even most of them, would love to do but never get the chance. So I say, way to go pal. You've stuck your cock up between your mother's legs and blown your balls up the same cunt you came out of. To me and plenty of other guys you're a fucking hero. But, look, dude. Don't you think your mom noticed that she had a big twatful of creamy sperm when she woke up? She must've and I bet she knew whose sperm it was. It's clear as day that your mother loves getting fucked by her darling baby boy and having him unload his balls up where he was once a baby. Level with your mom, and you two will be enjoying hot incestuous fucks any time you get the urge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
auntiefucker

My mother's sister Sue was 38 yrs old and me 17 when we first talked about sex,when we were one day alone at her place.She asked me how many times I jerked and cummed and I told her that I did 3/4 times daily and she asked me what woman I thought when jerking.I don't know how I got the courage to tell her"Aunt Sue,you have been and you are still the first woman who could make my cock become very hard"She came near me and told me that she was most flattered about it.She told me that her husband now rarely fucks her and she is very frustrated about it.She kissed me and opened my jean and sucked my cock like a goddess.We both took off the clothes of each other.We made a 69 position and fucked in all sorts f positions.12 years have passed and I am now married but we still do our best to fuck at least once weekly.I have benn with other girls,but I can tell you that my aunt Sue is still the best fuck of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sounds awesome

All sounds great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

you had a good time at first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice one

The 1st time I fucked my auntie was a dream come true I started out Fucking my 1st cousin on a regular basis witch is her daughter ,my aunt had a man at the time but it was a fucked up relationship he was hardly around they lived in the country he was always working in the city and came home every now and then.so it was only me and my cousin and auntie home I was Fucking my cousin for a while witch was ezy living in the country heaps of places to fuck.my aunt at the time was 48 and not too bad on the eyes I'd been sniffing and lick her dirty panties for a long time before I fucked her the amount of cum I shot on her panties over the years would be enough to sink a battle ship.I was 18 at the time I came home from town I walked in side my auntie was out side in the garden I went out to say hello and she created me and it happen we kissed and before I new it we where in her room doing it I cum in her on her in her mouth I eat her sweet pussy out I put her dirty Sweet smelling panties on her face and we both sniff and lick them I was in heaven.I fucked her a couple of times after that but I ant seen her for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah

Oh my god that was a lie. I fucked her last year and she has a dick, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolute shit

This story had GREAT potential... excellent buildup and then like a dumbshit premie you rushed through the ending and fucked up the best bits... total trash in the end.

HoldenV8HoldenV8over 4 years ago
Good start, poor finish

The story started off great. Unfortunately that's where it ended, literally. The ending was like a virgin who cums WAY too quickly and its basically over before it started.

Put a little development into your work. Literotica isn't a site where you can only have 1000 words or less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I started fucking my aunt just grabbed gave her one large kiss stuck my tongue in her mouth ripped her bikini off her got on top of her pulled my cock out shoved it in her hairy cunt gave big orgasm made me cum in her cunt got her pregnant and she moved in with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very exciting story..I fucked my 45 years divorced old aunt Linda when I was nearly 17,while I had to share my bed with her following a party held home..When dancing with her I told her that she was a very gorgeous woman and she must have noticed my hard on against her as she hugged me tightly. When entering my room, my auntie undressed herself totally and did same to me as I was like statue ,hypnotised by her gorgeous body. .She kissed me ,slowly then fiercely, wanking my hard cock.She mounted me and fucked me like a wild animal and after 7 mins,we had an incredible simultaneous orgasm. She stayed two weeks home and Linda showed me how to fuck in different positions..She showed me how to make love from A to Z!!After one year,she sold her house,and bought another one ,not very far from my parents house. During the 15 following years,we continued to fuck from time to time, even when I got married at the age of 28. Then she got seriously ill and passed away. I shall never forget these wonderful hot times with my aunt,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sweet memories.

juanviejojuanviejo5 days ago

A bit short, don't you think? I STILL GAVE YOU CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous