All Comments on 'Black Men are Gods Ch. 17'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hi again. My name is Samuel

I'm somebody that really needs a job, or something else to occupy his time besides doing these endless cut and paste rehashed "stories" that are constipating this website. I know that they are virtually the same crappy story patched together time after time, except for some of my scifi stuff which isn't that bad, and is so diffeent it almost seems like it was written by someone else. So day after day I submit a story or two, and this freaks out the racists, who make their expected comments. I piss off the readers who are looking for something decent to read and have to wade through crap like this Black Men Are Gods series. I also manage to tick off the other writers, whose work whether good, bad or indifferent, gets lost in this onslaught of submissions by me. I know Literotica won't say anything, not only because it would make them appear to be racist, but because they do try to operate under the free speech doctrine and don't try to supress any voice from being heard. So that's why I do this. I submit my "bisexual Haitian black man fucks everything in the ass" snippets that take me about ten minutes to cut and patch togther, and wait for the same people to comment. You're all so predictable. Just like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This huge pile of shit

sambo as put here is literotica fault, everyone hates it and complains yet they still let him post this idiot dribble, WHY WHY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
REMOVING all Samuelx submissions is NOT RACIST!

DELETE ALL SAMUELX SUBMISSIONS! He/She is a juvenile psycho who continues to submit these cut and paste non-stories. Samuelx is a clear cut bigot and racist! Samuelx is completely destroying literotica.com Literotica.com would not be racist by removing all Samuelx submissions, but they would be using good old-fashion common sense! Just for the sake of record I am a highly educated black USA male who enjoys reading all types of materials including erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hahahahahaha!!!!!

I was just thinking how funny it would be to kick sam in the nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't be silly

Don't be silly, sammy doesnt have any nuts, that's why he lives in his fanatasy world

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha HA Ha HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa HAAaaaa

There is not much to do but laugh at the crap that Samyx puts out. There is nothing more ridiculous on this site. Everytime I stop to read some part of a Samyx submission, I just laugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2122 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES