All Comments on 'Sometimes Questions'

by OwensDarlin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PostScriptorPostScriptorover 14 years ago
Bravo!

A little on the short side, it is a very focused little story. Makes one want to know more: what does the girl's father DO, why hasn't he been with her mother, why has he returned? Interesting possibilities.<p><br>

Having read your bio, hope you will add some more of your tales to the reading pool.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Had a grulla once--

your description is accurate. I liked the story, too, and would like to see more.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Will there be more???

I'm a sucker for good Non-Erotic stories(I like Erotic ones as well ;-) ) and this story was really very good. Will there be more?? I hope so.....Thanks for sharing.

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodeover 14 years ago
A Beautiful Teaser

Very nicely done. I'm hooked and want to learn more about Jessie, Ivy, and the mystery man. I hope this story get more fully developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrific Writing

I hope you took some Creative Writing courses along the way so that you could spread some of your magic around among the "wannabes", or maybe you taught/teach it. I think there must be much more of your work out there somewhere and hope you share it with us.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
The primary thing wrong with this story

is that the follow up or more chapters aren't posted yet. Very good read, captured my interest with this thoughtful beginning. At least I hope it's just a beginning. Please continue, I want to know more about the mother and girl and especially about the tall stranger. Why isn't he with the mother, will they met again, and what happens to the girl. Quit goofing around and get to work on the next part, PLEASE. Well done and thank you for your effort.

woodmanone

PenningFreerPenningFreerover 14 years ago
Brings back the Cowboy for me!

Thanks for bringing shadows of my past crushing back in. The West is really a state of mind I realized as you open it up again. Great work. Thanks for doing it. I look forward to reading the rest of these and what's next.

HaephestosHaephestosover 13 years ago

Good vignette: enjoyable dialogue, which can do more than most anything else to make a story come to life. Your judicious use of detail intrigues the reader while at the same time giving your story the feel of authenticity. A beautifully focused daguerreotype.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A story to get lost in

A pity there are only 5 stars

AgroundagainAgroundagainover 5 years ago
Short and sweet

... and totally believable. Well told. Great dialogue..

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 4 years ago

Another excellent tale, short, sweet, and to the point.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice tale, could stand a second verse.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter8 months ago

It is an intriguing glimpse into what it could become. Images form quickly from your prose, a sign of good word smithing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous