All Comments on 'My Panty Fetish'

by kinkyjill

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
type11966type11966over 14 years ago
I love it.

That was the hottest read ever. It got me off twice. I wish my wife would open up to the ideas that you have described. I love to abuse her panties and lick my cum out of them. If you ever have any extra pairs let me know.

nasty_nigganasty_niggaover 13 years ago
mmmmm,mmm

I love your story baby, it aint nothing like sum cute, sexy sweaty funky panties. I mean just full of sweat piss & pussy cum.. mmmmm,mmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

Great story, well written, and I like how it was In fantasy form. Great job, and I hope you continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are my kind of girl

I love sniffing girls panties, it started at school , seeing up a girl skirt, and seeing white cotton panties over the shape of her little lips, usually with the stain of pee, love juice , and sweat. I used to sneak into the girls changing rooms during PE, and steal the girls panties that I knew were smelly, take them home and sniff and wank, hard and fast . Then when my first wife , started working , she used to come home, have a bath , but leave her dirty panties on the bathroom floor, I used to go in lock the door and put them up to my face , and wank hard and face again . My current wife is asian , and is the wettest girl I have ever known , she soaks her panties so easy , just say something dirty to her and you can see her Squirm , as she soaked them . Again I wank with them . So I know how you feel .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ex girlfriend had panty fetish too

One of my serious early girlfriends was a closet bi sexual and happily admitted to me that she's always been attracted to boys and girls. She told me that when she was at high school she used to regularly get off from doing swimming at school by saying she had bad period pain. Then she'd slip away from the poolside under the pretence of going to the toilet and go to the change rooms to sniff and taste the other girls panties and pantyhose.

She got so horny telling me about it all too.

On a few occasions at my place she got my stepmother's underwear out of the laundry hamper and masturbated in my bedroom while sniffing the toes of her pantyhose and her big panty gussets.

After that I started using my stepmom's underwear to jerk off to as well.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Got me off - what a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous