All Comments on 'Seducing My Brother...'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sooo Good !!!!!

Apart from a few grammatical errors you wrote this as if it really happened to you and I believe it did .Very good story .

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years ago
Hot

Great concept - working through the brother's girlfriend. And you certainly have very vivid sex scenes. You have a winner here.

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 14 years ago
A bit of a rush

The idea was very good, original and clever, but it seemed that everything went too fast to be believable. One moment the girlfriend has come over, and some magic wine and a minute later it's a threesome. Where's the thought process in at least one character's head? How is the brother so unbothered by it?

A good story, but you had the potential for a really great stand-out story.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 14 years ago
Great job!

This is an excellent story! Vivid, well told, and sooo exciting!

Great job!

iloveladygagailoveladygagaover 14 years ago
SEXY =P

This story was amazing. I think a follow up is required! It made me really wet reading about her and her brothers girlfriend and then when she and her brother got together... I exploded everywhere! I love love loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need a second chapter

What an amazing story. You definitely need another chapter.

tycioltyciolalmost 13 years ago

lol best final line

TabuloverTabuloverover 12 years ago
the final line

I totally agree with tyciol, that last line was awsome. Please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

Thats Nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
madhype

positively disturbing

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Yep, disturbing.

Fucking loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect

fuck am also cumming lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Omg this really turned me. Swear Iv never been so wet in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Made me squirt

That was better than a video xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I didn't want to cum till the end I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Maybe that's the very best ending line I have ever read! You can become a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Fucking awesome! Its outragious and delicious and all that kinda stuff! Great job.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
sweet

so what happened then? please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

with shit stories, (I don't like dad daughter mother son sex) this is great

RodimusMikeRodimusMike10 months ago
Sister and her Brother.

To read this story was like irratic,the Brother switched position like 20 times with Sister on her back,then doggie style,then face fucking her.Oh and the impossible edging for what seemed like 2 hours.Are you telling me a young 20's guy has the wisdom or patience to not cum for two fucking hours.I call Major Bullshit.this story is all over the road,I say rewrite it or just plain delete it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good story that could be better developed. Needs more description also. No mention of pussy hair, clit size or cunt lips engorgement. Rating of only 4 no pussy hair!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
575 Followers
I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I took some time a way and now I have returned with some new content and to finish some of my ideas. I would love to hear from some of you. :)