All Comments on 'Taking Care of My Brother'

by retiresoon

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Story

IS is so natural to have a brother and sister fucking each other....as they both learn about sex from the person they grew up with. I personally fucked my older sister as we both lost our virginity's to each other.....so hot & taboo....we learned so much......This story NEEDS a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, but....

<br>

...but spoilt by quite a lot of bad spelling. <i>"Allot"</i>?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep track

keep better track of what you write in the begining when she first went to his room you said he had an erection but when she started playing with it you said it was flacid they don't get soft when you play with them and there was no reason for it to get soft so stop confusing the readers and keep better track of what you write and get a good editor and never post a story without going through an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
research

i really doubt anyone with TBI would be allowed to drive in case they passed out or had a severe headache and couldn't see properly also sex would probably be out due to the strain and fast jerky movements might cause more brain damage THINK BEFORE WRITING AND KEEP IT ATLEAST SOMEWHAT BELEIVABLE PLEASE

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

the punk who said, I really doubt anyone with TBI would be allowed to drive is a piece of shit

People W/ TBIs can drive my Ex girlsfriend's big brother had a brain surgery when he was 6 he started to have seizures when he was 9. At 15 the Dr. told him w/ treatment w/ meds he has to be seizure free for 7months before he can take the test after he got his license. The Dr. told him if he has anouther seizure he has to wait another 7months to drive again.

Then when he was 21 he had another surgery he lost use of his left hand & leg he is still able to drive w/ one of those balls in the wheel.

But about anyway this story needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow.

Previous comments need to chill out. It's just a story.

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisteralmost 13 years ago
sex with my sister

I have a TBI and I can drive just fine thank you very much. My sister and I also screw though not as frequently as when we were in our teens. The last time was last year, I had just gotten out of the hospital and really needed a bath so Sis bathed me. Well one thing led to another and soon we were fucking like crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
going by this story

no way he would be allowed to drive or have sex. the way he gets sudden attacks of debilitating pain and the way his meds knock him out there is no way he would be allowed to drive or have sex. if he was to drive and have an attack he would crash and the strain from sex would cause an attack. if you had her doing the driving and stayed away from full hard core sex sticking to feeling each other up or her riding him it would have been believable BUT NOT THE WAY YOU WROTE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

It's a story, a good story, he can do anything he wants.

Just enjoy, stop being a critic.

nyc/guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

How old are u and i hope my parents do that same thing u said what me and my cousin did... i was to scared totell my parents and they loved my cousin and they always wanted me to hang out with him but i never wanted to tell them he had body pain and we use to sneak do it together ... should i tell my parents he moved out at 20 and now he lives in queens and my parents miss him they love him like a son and were madly in love and i sometimes skip school to be with him and he wants me too move in with him and tell my parents i had 3 birth controls already cuz of condoms and his eager to feel his cock without a condom should i tell my parents ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMFG

This was by far (and no jokes here) one of the best stories I have ever read. I just wish I had an older brother now because this story gives me ideas. Like they said ^ it needs a sequel not like there's anything you could write that would make me more horney!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TBI

I am the author of this story. I have TBI. I drive. Even after my injury I had sex.

I will be working on my spelling errors and re-posting this story soon. However because it's been so long since I've logged onto this account it will be posted under a different name. You see even though it's safe for me to drive it's been almost three years since I've been able to write more than a few lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to the guy below

in other words you are lying to us again. nthe story was total crap and unrealistic and not believable in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the last anon is right on the mark

Yes, it's a very good story, and brother and sister fucking is always welcome. Especially in this story, where the brother busts his sister's cherry. It should be official job of all big brothers to bust their kid sister's cherry. The first hard cock up a baby sister's cute little cunt should be her own brother's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH MY GAWD

Female boner

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Favorite Stories

While I do like ALL incest stories, especially mom and son. My favorites are where the parents know and give consent or even participate. When it comes to mother son stories I prefer that the father and mother are still married and the the father knows that the mother is fucking their son. So to me this is an AWESOME story and now I must put at least one of my hands to some better use. :)

debaucherdebaucheralmost 10 years ago

Pretty neat little story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BEST

This is easily the best story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I wish people would stop critiquing the little details , who cares what he logically can and can't do with this type of brain injury , it was a great story, period! And I definitely can't wait for a sequel ! Keep writing my friend , even if it's only one line at a time.

~David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY! 5 stars

I hope he knocked the filthy little slut up! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The ending runined it honestly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sister pussy

my sister love to suck my dick then we fuck

9ylyu9

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippersover 1 year ago

I would assume English is not your first language 🙄

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

A lot of mistakes spelling wise...'messaged' for instance

Nice that the parental were OK with them fucking each other.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I never comment but this story was so full of love and happiness i felt i just had to . Looking forward to more of your work .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous