All Comments on 'Wild Child Ch. 11'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
It had to end sometime...

...otherwise those two hot young girls would have killed poor Uncle Rick. Now I'm waiting on the story about Uncle Rick and Rita's mom. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

Wonderful story actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it. One small point of difference though is that it was a bit distracting how often the girls came, just not real. Mind you, I guess that was the point! Definitely a great read though, and it's got me wanting to read all the other stories you've written now. Cheers.

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
Damn, Tx, you really outdid yourself with the Wild Child Novella!

I have really enjoyed your writing, but Wild Child was fantastic. I felt very close to real and was definetely plausible. The six scenes were as hot as the girls' pussies :)

I have already outlined a story very similar and you just encouraged me to go ahead and write on it. It would be nice, if you chose to, to right a follow-up with Rita's mom doing just what she promised Uncle Rick on the phone. And maybe a follow-up on the next time the three (four?) get together.

I know I am being selfish in asking for more, but I thoroughly enjoyed this series. Thanks, your friend, Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Please write more like this, you are an amazing story teller!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I THINK I'D LOVE TO MEET RITA'S MOM

Any chance you will pick these characters up and give them a longer run?

Thanks for sharing.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 5 years ago
You Really Need

To introduce us us to Rita's mom

I know it's been a while, but please think about it

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

Deliciously decadent.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To

Too

Two.

I’m going to talk about tow of thiese.:

There are too many Os in “too”; there are two of them.

Haha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5941 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wild Child Ch. 10 Previous Part
Wild Child Series Info