All Comments on 'Halloween Party'

by bear70123

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your prove

your prove that men are becoming women and women are becoming men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
They score the whore.

So instead of suing the company and the individuals and divorcing a whore he turns into a piece of shit pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why isnt this shit in IR so I wont waste my time?

Most of us dont really care for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
all your stories have the same ending

The wife's a slut and the husband is looking for more videos of his whore wife. If he used that tape in divorce/ alianation of affections/ improper conduct/ uncomfortable workplace environment lawsuits then he may not have to work again. That'd be worth dumping the slut and having to buy porn, not to mention shafting the bosses (who doesn't want to shaft the boss?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are You Black?

If not you have a hell of a fetish. Please put your little piles of shit in interracial where they belong. P.S. A type men are not little boy cockold pervs, dude, only guys like you.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 14 years ago
Good on you

How dopey are these guys. the stories obviously going to be about a wife being gangbanged or in some other group setting. If these stories offend...why read past the preface?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

Now i think the husband should get some black pussy in the next one..ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F?

Friskee_CPl? Fuck you cuckold arsehole. No one cares what you think. If want your wife or girlfriend to fuck around, fine have at it. But other people don't buy into your lifestyle and have happy married sex lives without all the fucking around. This story is about a low down $1 dollar whore who should NEVER be married. The husband is a pathetic excuse of a man. Him a lawyer? don't make me laugh if he was a lawyer then he would sue the arse of the company, divorce the bitch and clean out her money and make her go work a corporate whore for the company he shold have just left. The is NO marriage here. There is NO love her just total and utter disrespect from the company and the whore that used to be his wife. And only swinging and open marriage and Cucks and whores and sluts will like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Thnaks man

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why the one is enough

with that and a good lawyer he can either own that company or have enough given him in settlement to live as he would as if he had worked there his whole life...i think id take retiremen tat my salary guaranteed for say 40 years with a 5 percent raiis guaranteed each year...al insurance....just make me a managing partner with out any work duties for life...oh and also pay for my divorce and any thing i may have to pay to get rid of the bitch ....oh and also an expense account to pay for who i hire as her replacemen tany night i may want sex ...i think a 1000 dollars a night whore should fit within their budget...and jsu tbecause you want him to look for other videos is why im giving you a zero

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shame on you. This peice of crap gets a zero

Dear mister or mrs. or wimp wuss writer. The story is a peice of shit. In writing fantasy stories you have to take some priviledge with reality but you...you hack..have to go into the insane dept. Now his bosses don't know what he can do...Bullshit they are lawyers..He don't know what to do...HE SUES..he is a lawyer too. Bullshit that the partners would be dumb enought to make a tape...they compound their (your) STUPIDITY by giving a copy to a dumb ass whore sluT...CRIPES GO AWAY TO THE WOODS AND TAKE A LONG SHIT...bear indeed...dumb stupidpeice of shit cocksucker is more like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so whats new

nothing. no fantasy, the robot characters have no brain no respect and no decency and of course as they are layers (layers wifes have to be the same)no conscience. conclusion: back to the roots, they are just animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow - LMAO

This is a good story. It was written well and has some pretty good sex in it. For you morons that give the low scores and idiotic comments -- This is NOT a real life story... pull your head out and get over your bad self. This is one of the better stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story?

If your a nigger, perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
its' sad,all he thinking w2ith is his small head

greed is the american downfall,not terror,but greed.why let them steal your joy in your home.steal their joy by destorying them and the wife.these cockold stories are weak excuses for men and whores for wives isn't funny anymore.who wants to know another in the company is fucking the mother of his kids.

littleroundheadlittleroundheadover 14 years ago
Thank God

Wonderful. If there were no husbands like you, guys like me wouldn't have any wives to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You expect me to believe this happened?

The Tin Man didn't even cry. As regards the comments; there are some sad twats out there. I'd like to non-consensually whip some of them into whimpering pulps...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How to find an exciting porno story

All one needs do is look for the anal retentive buffoons who love to whine about how other people live their lives. You can be sure that sex, vivid sex is at the heart of their complaining.

Oh, yeah, look for the word "you're" to be misspelled.

They can't spell any better than they can think.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
And none of the three men died?

I don't think any man would allow his job to make him such a huge cuckold that he would be if he didn't retaliate against the three men that fucked his wife.I think justice would be swift and profoundly stern with a lot of blood letting.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Lawyers would usually know better

but then you could not write the cuckold sex scene. Gosh, just how many laws related to harassment have they broken. ANd in Texas where adultery is a legitimate reason for a divorce and in a time when law suits against the person with whom the spouse has cheated are on the rise. But then if you were concerned about realism, this is not likely to occur because we have smart lawyers who are the head of a firm who would so fear the law suit they would never do this: so its just a joke and did not really happen, right?; or probably they have done this before so that would come out and the law firm would lose its right to practice. Well, sir, if there is not a follow up to this story where either you reveal what a pathetic wimp he is, or if there is not a folow up to this story where you unleash this young lawyer on his firm and where he destroys both his wife and the firm - for the torch the bitch crowd - you are not a lawyer or not a cuckold or not a fan humiliation or not just aware of the possibilities where you left off. Gosh, maybe a short novel even could follow from this humble beginning of stupid people behaving stupidly, starting with the wife. I can only give it 25 because it feels so short, incomplete, you know short, like the husband must be but the partners were not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Hate To Think

That everyone who reads this will think that the rest of us in Dallas are as stupid you are, but then you ARE a lawyer.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 14 years ago
Thanks WTF!

Good to see that your insecurities are alive and well. Thanks for the anonymous email as well. Good to see you are using your democratic right to be a cockhead so eloquently. So now lets analyse the submission for this story. -----

Halloween Party - I find a video of my wife at the Co. Halloween post party.--- Now without reading any further I can guess that the story is going to be about a wife at a party doing something behind the hubbies back. Now if I don't like a story, like non-consensual and incest, I don't even look at them. So this story, that is also in the Group Sex section, will tick all the boxes as something my wife and I find exciting. We don't participate in these kinds of scenarios similar to how we don't fly in space ships yet enjoy science fiction. We hate sport so don't watch it or read about it. Don't read group sex stories that say 'Wife' and respect, for once in your sad life, the life choices others make, especially the fictional ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All The Same

This writer "Bear ate my balls" stories are all the same, clueless hubbie, wife alone, turned into black cock slut, video, cockold jacking off, ect.ect. Now I know and will skip his or her pitiful shit, but it's still my right to skim it and then comment, but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another typical slut wife - dog shit story!

Plausible -hell no, and boring. Plot line mistakes all over the place. Was this effort drafted while watching the slut wife humiliated this pathetic author again? Sluts/whores of this type should be shipped to the Mideast where they know how to deal with sluts who disgrace all our female race. The male character should be sent right along with the whore so that he completes his calling as a cum-bucket for all those other sick dogs. What a waste of space. Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a wimp!

You wind up with a sneaking around whore for a wife just so you can make a few extra bucks. Aren't you glad you have such a great relationship with your whore wife that she tells you what she's been up to for your career? What losers!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not realistic

The biggest problem with this story is the lack of realism. People with a brain who do things wrong and know that they are doing things wrong, usually attempt to cover up their wrongs. In this case, they did everything that they could to get caught. Compounded is the fact that they are lawyers, and probably very good lawyers, who would not risk their career(yes their careers would be at risk as this would seriously reflect adversely upon their fitness to be a lawyer)to engage is this bullshit. Bad story that was quite underdeveloped and not realistic. I will not give a zero as I usually reserve that for the people who do not understand the language. You do have that going for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Crap!!!!!!

Your name fit you and your story bare, bear same difference. What a waste. Take another 4 year writing class and try again. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hope he does find other tapes and

DOES NOT have sex with his wife ever again. I hope he goes to another law firm and files for divorce from his wife and hits the law firm for 50 billion dollars and he wins the case. In addition, I hope each lawyer that took advantage of his wife will have to pay 10 million dollars, for Alleniation of Affection and it will cost each one their marriage. Maybe the three asholes' wives will take them to the cleaners. Maybe he can find another wife with his money and live happily ever after. As for his wife, I hope she has a black baby and Tim has to support her and the baby for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
need some verisimilitude, junior associate

The sexual elements of the story are fine. People should lighten up. However, third year lawyers are not even close to partnership at large firms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Frsk Cpl et al.

....Maybe we were hoping for a dose of realism or for some revenge or whatever but excuse us for stepping on your little fantasy.That being the one where no one criticizes the stories you enjoy. Res ipsa loquitur.-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic?

The wife seemed to be led rather easily into the room and plyed a little coy or nervous about the pending events. Well, she's a slut with a golden opportunity, husband will get a promotion (good excuse), husband will never know (wow, we can do this a lot), exhibitionist...oh ya, closet slut - you bet!!!

Take the tape, find more, jack-off if it makes you horny but, then make dupes for your attorney, place the originals back where you got them (buys time-she doesn't know he found them), do all the legal stuff to prepare for a divorce and sue the Law Firm (you used to work for), tell the soon to be ex if she doesn't cooperate with his wishes in the divorce that he will send copies of the tapes to her folks, his, their friends and even forward them anonimously to a porn site.

Did he, does he love her, probably very much but from years of school, the stone calculating edge of an attorney he does what he has to. For the record, he is human, months or years from now, he will suffer some trauma from the loss of love, trust and fidelity of a woman he worshipped!

Write a 2nd chapter, or an Epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I EXPECT A SECOND CHAPTER TO THIS STORY AT LEAST.

YOU GET REVENGE ON YOUR WIFE(IE. A BLACK BABY,VIDEOS SENT TO PERPETRATORS WIVES,HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS, AND LAW SUITES AGAINST HIS PARTNERS AND COMPANY )

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
So does hubby get to score some pussy?

Or is the hubby just a wimp like the other stories. Second chapters to this and little sis could pull them out of the trash. Hubby needs to grow a set and get busy pounding pussy to even the score.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Cuckold story with a twist.

Male character is so stiff and pompous he generates no feeling of understanding or sympathy. Plot is too unbelievable. Needs spell checking and editing. If you're going to use a corporate setting make it at least a little realistic. This isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

this had my pussy dripping

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
????

stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

mmmmmmm loved the story

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 11 years ago
Typical

Kick the bitch out and take the firm for all they are worth. Then go out and find a woman worth it. And live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ouch!

Heck of a way to find out your wife is a slut. But on the upside I agree with the previous comment. Sue the hell out of the firm, get enough to retire on and divorce the slut wife. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Agreed

At the very least let us know he isn't a total wimp and say he's gonna call his wife out for deceiving him

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
plausibility?

A for real lawyer that found this kind of tape would only be looking for more videos as more evidence.

A lawyer would start seeing dollar signs, followed by very big numbers.

Enough money for him and his new trophy second wife to live very well.

The senior partners are too stupid to be left with their money (a fool and his money are soon parted).

You expect punks and thugs to video themselves committing their crimes, but senior partners at a law firm?

Yes it's fiction.

But fiction needs to make more sense than reality, not less, otherwise it's just sloppy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what he said

cuz now he owns the company and all three men...and I dunno what to do with her...keep her but renegotiate the relationship so this author can write another chapter...suggestive hmm. Now I call that positive (nah, no criticism) re enforcement. Thanks .. Scotty

bunkeracebunkeraceabout 6 years ago
More tapes

Find anymore videos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

The tapes give him total freedom. A free divorce. The freedom to quit his job with retirement money. Because after he hires a lawyer and sues his Company, he's going to make millions. What kind of special fool makes a video of themselves committing a crime? Really dumb.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

More tapes

Find anymore videos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb story. (Soon to be ex) Wife is a cheating whore and the husband now has the evidence to sue the company out of business and live off the millions he's about to win.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Obviously written by one of your many"Keyboard-Critics" who bombard authors of genuinely erotic wife-sharing tales with derision, and so decided to irritate us all with this dreary tragedy of a mundane tale-of-the-totally-predictable!

It isn't even original! Just a bodged-up melange of tired-out, well-worn and tattered old story lines that were at best only ever 5th rate when they were new, all those centuries ago!

More pathetic than tragic! Do NOT waste your time reading this UNLESS you have chronic insomnia!

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Right up until the lasat sentence, this was a great story, but that crashed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hang on, a trio of idiots coerce a wife into having sex so the husband will get a promotion, they then tape it , the husband who is a lawyer finds the tape, now he has to think of a number, treble it, add six or seven noughts and sue the company for that sum, or tell them to make him president of the company and tell the three idiots they will hand over their wives and daughters, if not minors, to be his harem of sex toys for as long as he sees fit....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous