All Comments on 'Controlled then Cuckold Ch. 06'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

These stories crack me up, the thought of some little loser sitting, typing away his fantasy while playing with himself, is funny. Hope this wasn't supposed to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's very good!

This man knows what it can be like. You know you should walk away but you just can't. You may laugh but it is very real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just more shit

must be another british author

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Difficult to believe this is a true story.

I can't see why hubby wants this lifestyle. Why be married at all? Why does it turn him on (to think of his wife with other men)? I guess to each their own. I don't find this erotic. I trust there are not too many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have no right to....

....use the term,"made love". Co-dependency is not love.And taking no precautions to protect your health or the health of others is so fucking juvenile that it proves this story is simply a sad fantasy.If true,You would (probably both) have been executed by now.-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
True story? Is anyone really as mentally ill as

the husband and wife in this story? An engineer? How could anyone this stupid and ignorant become an engineer? This isnt erotic, sexy, or realistic. It is a sad comment on two people not worth living.

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 9 years ago
The storys are good, however...

The definition of Cuckold does not fit this story.

I am a cuckold. I have been for 7 years. My wife fucks other men with my permission and will go on dates, with my permission.

What this woman did was plain old cheat on her husband. He wasn't a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cuckold is the correct term

A wife who cheats on her husband, makes him a cuckold. Wether he knows about it or not. That is the meaning of the word cuckold.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Whore

No change, she's always been a whore. A prostitute gets paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another cheating slut

And she's dumber than a rock. This entire story made no sense. She's an awful person. Why would her husband stay married to someone that demonstrates to him that she has no love or respect for him? She exposes herself to every disease known to man. Again, why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole? Does he have a death wish? His actions make no sense, whatsoever. Divorce her before she kills him.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thumbs up!

Like most of the commentary here, I wouldn't have stayed with her either but its an interesting story. Its a delicious surrender when a girl takes hold of you and controls you, but she's not enough redeeming features to stay with

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's the issue with cuckold stories. They're one sided. The wife cheats, demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. That's bad enough and certainly plenty of reasons to file for a divorce. If the wife thinks that little of her husband, why is she married to him in the first place? But she thinks nothing about exposing herself to every nasty sexually transmitted disease known to man and thinks nothing about exposing her husband to those same diseases. If for no other reason than his health, he needs a divorce. And do us all a favor - drop the "true" story crap. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word your writing and telling us that something is "true" does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. great chapter. perhaps there is hope for me. 4yourpleasureiam

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Have you ever wrote a story worth reading? I haven't found one yet! 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1066 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....