All Comments on 'Wild Night at the Office'

by PamperedLinny

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
At least the

person who just left the 00 didn't make one of the usual racist remarks about white women and black men. I think that they are all afraid that their little white peckers will never get another piece if more black men seduce the sexy white women. Not true, I still have sex with my white husband all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
this got me wet

this story really got me hot and wet and made me feel like i need this man to ram me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good

A bit more detail would've been nice but it was really hot with a kick of romance. 5/5 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Black delight!

I really love the action as the white lady receives enough black cock to keep her hot and wanting more.........which is promised for a later day! The chocolate cum-cream seems very special as it sweeps deep into her welcoming vagina!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Black cats

I'm white but I've always found black skin to be beautiful. And women seem to have always known that. Especially when the skin color is on a beautiful cockortwo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

keep writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Black men are amazing to be with, especially when they have a little more experience. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Being white and married to a white man. Fucking black men is so phenomenal. Black men really know how to fuck. The excitement and the awesome feeling of their big black cock pounding and using my white pussy. And sucking their black cock is amazing. I don’t know why but I don’t hesitate swallowing their thick warm juice shooting down my throat. Maybe it is the excitement of them being black . Because I don’t let my husband even cum in my mouth. Hell I don’t even let him talk dirty to me while we fuck . But when a black man talks really dirty to me it excites me and makes me want them even more. I love you very much Honey. Be there is no better feeling then being fucked and used by black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would love my wife to be like you

I wish my wife had a black lover, I have suggested she find herself a man that can give her the pleasure she deserves but she always just shrugs and says it doesn't matter

WordmateWordmateover 4 years ago

Ooh, that was nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous