All Comments on 'Under the Table'

by Kontroller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I tried it

It didn't work for me at all. Pollyanna view of swinging by someone who has fantasys but hasn't done it. Just married couple doing this, I hope not, they don't have much commitment to each other if so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Berley us one more time

Good story. Berley is intriguing. With all those sex thoughts inside your head surely there lies one regarding a nc/reluctant episode(s). Berley would be a great character to build upon. Do think about it and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice

This is a good story. It's well-written, good story line, pretty hot sex. It's a whole lot better than most of the garbage that gets posted here. Thanks for sharing and please keey writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A bit silly what

You go to a wedding with your lady professing how happy she is that you are her only man and need, and you to her. Then you two both wind up shagging another couple. Does the word brainless ring a bell?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tired this boring shit

Can you write something original instead this same ole same ole

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Biggest thrill

Their biggest thrill was watching another man finish inside their wife. Classic cuckolds.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

i liked it, its ok, well written, well paced, not much story line, not very involved...written like these people were c0ollege kids, not long married adults, no emotion for people beginning a new sexual chapter in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I, Carol and Tom, had a similar experience except it didn't turn out so good for me. We went on a vacation with good friends, Fred and Debbie, and shared a hotel room to save money. After a night of flirting, dancing and a little touching, we ended up in the room on different beds making out with the other's wife. It was just supposed to be kissing and touching. Debbie had had a lot to drink and fell asleep and I kind of dozed off. When I woke up and looked over at the other bed, I got the shock of my life. Carol was naked except for a pair of brief nylon panties. She was on her back and Fred was sitting on her chest with his cock in her mouth. I was furious but i had a raging hard on. I couldn't move and watched as she sucked his cock til he came in her mouth. Then she swallowed which she had never done for me. I pretended to be asleep even though I wanted to beat the shit out of him because I wanted to get even when Debbie woke up. A few minutes later, she started sucking his cock again. He then gave her a good fucking. I watched all night as he fucked her at least 6 times. Nothing was said the next day. That night, after some drinking, we went back to the hotel and I was ready to get my chance at Debbie. Just as we started making out, she got up and raced to the bathroom to throw up. I spent a second night watching my wife suck cock and get fucked. We stayed 3 more nights and while I got play with Debbie's boobs and she gave me a few handjobs, I never got to fuck her. The score card for the trip was definitely not in my favor. I got three handjobs. Carol, on the other hand was fucked 19 times in her pussy, twice in the ass and swallowed 5 or six times!! We found out later that Fred and Debbie had done this with other couples. Debbie pretends to be tired or sick while Fred fucks the other guys wife. Carol and I never lie to each other so I asked her if she'd had sex with anyone else since we'd been married. She said she had never fucked anyone but had too much to drink at a party and went into a back room and sucked a guy's cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous