All Comments on 'Miss Anderson's IBS'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sacksackover 14 years ago
three times the charm

I think you finally hit the jackpot with this third of your most recent stories. Some might argue there is only sex at the very end, and this cries out for a sequel. Still, very unique and compelling throughout. Bravo!

domrogerdomrogerover 14 years ago
Bravo

I agree with sack.Excellent

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 14 years ago
Loved it.

Have Miss Anderson visit Dr. Lowenstein!

A_SatoriA_Satoriover 14 years ago
Bonerific!

I just wrote an equally verbose comment after “Joseph and His Mother” (I highly recommend that story but be sure to first read “Dr. Lowenstein Visits Her Nephew,” first, it’s part 1, which is also a well written/entertaining story ).

<P>

Once again, Petersunn takes the reader into the bizarre yet somehow believable world of Templeton College. For a moment in this story (I hate to admit I didn’t get this immediately) I thought, “Oh jeepers... oh shuckaroos,” wondering if Petersunn had lost his touch when the segment with the “Fuller brush man” at the door began, then I had a “Whew!” moment of relief when it turned out to be a dream Betsy was having. That made that dream sequence very effective (me thinking it wasn’t a dream). (Nice touch - “Betsy Anderson” Thank god she didn't look like “Betty” aka “Princess”)

<P>

One minor criticism: I didn’t like that the doctor allowed an 18 yo student aid to digitally probe Betsy’s derriere. I think it would have been more effective/believable to have made him a real intern, still very young (a Templeton grad, maybe a brilliant 18 yo Doogie Houser type), having no experience with actual patients, but have him already with a medical degree, just starting his intership at the local hospital, doing some additional volunteer work at the campus health center, a real go-getter trying to get as much experience as soon as possible. The dialogue could have been much the same. The reason that I didn’t like that aspect (although a few paragraphs later the young man was incorrectly refered to as an “intern”) was that it erased my suspension of disbelief for a few moments.

<P>

One more comment and this isn’t a criticism -- I wished that after class Betsy would have asked Robert back to her office instead of doing the anal scene in the classroom (Why take the chance of someone entering?). On the way they could have run into the dean and Rob could have used the remote while Betsy talked to him (There could have been a few more laughs-- Rob only switching on when Betsy speaks, answering the dean's inane, chatty questions.). Then in her locked office, the anal segment.

<P>

This was another very entertaining story from Petersunn. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done and an idea for another story...

Excellent... and of course very hot! Suggest you incorporate something like this with your extremely hot story wherein a young girl and boy have their consciousness unwillingly transfered into each others' bodies. Imagine her dismay and subsequent arousal at using his body to violate her own anus. Or... his anxiety and homosexual doubts at being so violated in her body... and enjoying it. Perhaps he would overcome these feelings (or she might demand) and use her body to violate his own body with a finger, hairbrush or vibrator...with her surprise, delight and increased understanding of his body... etc. Just an idea, but that particular story does beg a sequel... Oh, by the way, your ability to slowly increase sexual tension, while sustaining interest, make you my favorite author on Literotica... thanks for the stories... Gil

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
Did I like it - Yes. Was it a turn-on - No. Do I know why? - Not Sure

Maybe it was because it took me a week to read this one, and I may have lost continuity. I thought the dream scenes were erotic but way too erotic for Miss Anderson, at least at the start. Maybe they showed her that there was more to sex. She was pretty naive in the beginning and made such a change at the end - it is amazing what some salve, and a few fingers up the ass will do. Maybe the dreams did have an effect! Wonder what her advice would be to that poor student in the first scene now that her own rear entry way was opened. Gee, I can't even write a coherent comment about this one - it really didn't make much of an impression on me. Not much eroticism is anal sex, I guess. Charles, however, was his usual excellent descriptive self and knowledgeable about another subject. That's what amazes me - that he know and can describe situations, people, and practices in such detail. He writes a good story, good stories, and most are good porn, graphic and erotic. This one, however, didn't turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Holy shit, what a hot story. Loved the build up. Sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simply marvelous

just so arousing and so well written.....I love long stories that give such a great build up and I love the characters....more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
O.M.G!!

The most exciting thing I ever read, still recovering!! More please!! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dreams did not add to the story

hey were a diversion. story would be shorter and better without the dreams

ilikebikesilikebikesabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

This story had me laughing so hard. All those great vocabulary words and Betsy's "oh heavens to Betsy goodness me" exclamations had me cracking up! I loved all the butt descriptions, very sexy, I'd like to meet Miss Anderson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmm

We'll Im not so sure her anus will remain tight and puckered after a few more sessions at 'the seat of learning'.

Happy Haemorrhoids, everyone !

It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of perverts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
better

Its better when I have the vibration balls in my ass while he fucks my pussy. Take it from me, it is much easier to keep one's authority and respect in the classroom if you let a student fuck your pussy. Young men and teen boys have such stamina that it is sinful to waste them on the asshole when time is short. And time with a student is always in short supply. And be sure to always keep possession of the remote to yourself and a close friend/sibling. Never a student. I guess I'm telling all of my secrets. I also have a panty with a vibrating dildo, clit vibrator and a hole to accommodate anal sex or a butt plug. I teach at a medium size college and tutor privately. I enjoy teaching young men how to be good husbands to their future wives.I wish Dr. Lowenstein could have had an active role here or that the Urgent Care clinic Dr. could have had more fun. Maybe, use a different kind of anal speculum.

kalodinkalodinover 8 years ago
GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR; SATIRIZING SEXUAL NOTIONS OF PRORIETY

You're a good writer Charlie Petersunn!

miklosfairmiklosfairover 8 years ago
What more could a horny college student want

I liked your story very much, A bit long & drawn out, but it delivered in the end. What more could horny Robert want than to fuck his very sexy teacher in her ass and get extra credit on his next test. How about free pizza and beer? Just joking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Delightfully entertaining...as usual, Charles!!

Lovely progression for Betsy and Bobby!!

Hope that his continued visits to her office would also progress.... maybe a mistake or two, causing Bobby to fuck his favouite teacher's needy little pussy, and for Betsy to be "taught" to kiss and lick and penetrate his tight little anus. I was sure the next 'meeting' would have Betsy's adorable titties in Bobby's appreciative hands.... and who knows....maybe Betsy would find herself needing to be spanked and instructed on how to give oral morph into his 3-hole Teacher? Since the first chat was concerning Bobby's GF,, and Booy's interest in slaking his desire to fuck her virgin pussy by enjoying her ass, after Betsy teaches him how to truly enjoy anal, the GF could be brought in and join in a deliciously deviant MFF?? Wish you were still writing Charles!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love the story, but the title makes no sense

...IBS??

As in.. Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Like... where in the story does she "take a shit", let alone "have symptoms of IBS" in a big way? Did the person who wrote this even 'know what IBS is'? Good thing I know what the story actually is about, but... a 'less-informed' reader might turn away, thinking this is about scat or something else really gross like that. >.>

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, like the Salesman ad Doctors visit best

teddydaleteddydaleabout 2 years ago

Very erotic and hot

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

I liked and could relate to the early stages of exploring anal pleasure - the descriptions of the tingle, the urge without quite knowing where it is going. And glad she persisted to the point where she got the full pleasure, even if the story became rather fantastical...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous