All Comments on 'Living with Omega Theta Pi'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sacksackover 14 years ago
much better than the first installment...

although the premise was a bit unbelievable, you used more variety in the spanking and there was also the well handled first time theme. Does anyone still wear pajamas, especially males? I guess the use of them made the situation more innocent. You may wish to introduce more young males for the next installment, as well as a stern headmaster to balance the bitchy headmistress figure. An erotic read!

marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
That Was Great Story !!!!

You wrote another great story about living with the sorority. I like I had Albert living with the girls and how the girls finally warmed up to him after a while. I like how Shelley was able to get into his room and they had fun together. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see where you take these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TOTAL FUN

CHARLES....What an excellent sequel, I loved the Renassiance Fair, and so enjoyed the OMEGA sisters, and all that happened, and here you moved on so logically....The financial situation, 1 trial male student carefully chosen, following all the same house rules, including Sunday demerits. I love how Miss Wormer's Discipline involves stringing out those punishment spankings and then some, it brought back memories of Miss Harding at the other college-I loved thsoe sex-ed lessons very much as well.

Albert's Humilation with his prolongered spanking was my favorite part of this story; I think I liked the way a victims are first exposed....Albert....so embarassed, slowly undoing his own pants then Miss Wormer forcing them down, Shelly too, her wet heavy dress coming off as she climbed the ladder of that water tank being left in her wet,white cotton panty briefs, and then 3 Omerga girls, going after Albert's belt, pants button, zipper altogether in their bedroom when his turn came....excellent descriptions in these parts and throughout, and a great conclusion in this chapter of the story. I really did enjoy it, thank you!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I Liked it but my 4-star rating was my First on Charles' Submittals, perhaps

because I felt that the story was just starting to unfold, and I was looking for more. "To be continued..." offers that hope, but then, I have had the same hope for many others of Charles' excellent renditions. I'm not a super lover of spanking as Charles seems to be, but it does offer many opportunities for story development. As usual, the characters seem naive, and the guy ejaculates way too far and too long, so realistic is not part of the story. But I think that is why I like Charles' work, that it stimulates the imagination and provides a good read, always increasing in sexual tension and intensity. His detail is always amazing, and the number of subjects he has familiarity with and can write on with clarity continues to surprise me. And I thoroughly enjoy his work, so much that I have not ventured away from his work to others on Literotica since I found it over a year ago. I will be waiting for the next sequel to the Omega's. I can't imagine (or maybe I can) what will happen when they fill half the house with guys. Wow! I'll bet the housemother will join in. Sex will win in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Happy to Vote!

Wasn't sure about this at first but was pleasantly surprised. Thought you were going to make it about Miss Wormer and Albert but this is better and much hotter! Please finish soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Soprano is in a women's choir.

He would be a tenor. That was bugging me so I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Read

Some guys (even me) can ejaculate a long distance, esp when young & unpracticed!, and soprano is OK as young men in choirs, even after puberty if voice didn't drop much, were continued to be called boy Sopranos even though beyond boyhood. Would have liked to have had him explore her with his finger and discover if her "helper" had stretched or even torn her hymen or not, and also what was the actual size of his "big" cock in inches?? Great stuff Charles, eagerly await the next installment

jolly_rogeringjolly_rogeringover 10 years ago
Utterly brilliant

Hit just the right mix of first-time awkwardness, fear and excitement. Somehow it strikes the right balance between winking with the readers at the absurd aspects and making it feel very real. I'm not a spanking aficionado, but here it is a perfect means to an end, pun intended; the rest of story grows from the embarrassment aspect. Great job. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

It was a long story, you hooked me in & I couldn't wait to scroll down!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An enjoyable...

Comedy! Definitely a fun read.

icecreamdefensiveicecreamdefensive10 months ago

I think the JAV this is based on is SOE-141 if anyone is curious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous