All Comments on 'Melting The Ice Princess'

by MichaelPatrick

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not that Icy if She Doesn't Wear Knickers

I felt this was a well written, pleasurable story. You were able to explore the sheer delight an exhibitionist feels in a 'display' situation. Not everyone knows that feeling!

I had the thought that more would have happened at the party and I was expecting more salacious, uninhibited sex.

I enjoyed the story and hope we will explore things a bit further in your future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
husband's fantasy?

First of all, please review your grammar.

Seems not credible at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written, highly believable insight

Michael Patrick has an easy to read style and a descriptive vocabulary that lets the reader get a real sense of the characters. The sexual foibles of the Ice Princess are plausible and pleasurably erotic. My wife and I both felt there is a factual core behind this very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Maybe a true story

I like this story, because my wife loves to showoff - mostly in an "accidently" way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Erotic and descriptive

One of the better written stories on this site. Believable and well told

urban_legend555urban_legend555about 13 years ago
Good Job

A well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story.

I love reading about sexually uptight women being exposed and finding themselves aroused by the humiliating experience. My own wife is very conservative but one summer night we were making love with the window open. In the aftermath of her orgasm she caught a glimpse of someone watching and listening at the window. Tears of humiliation streamed down her cheeks but she was at the same time consumed by sexual excitement. It took a moment for me to realise what was happening. When I finally did I added to her shame by whispering an obscene commentary of what he had seen and could still see. Her orgasms had never been stronger than they were that night. Reminding her of her performance after she knew someone was watching is still the fastest way into her panties to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sexy Story needs follow up

time for a sequal or new submission Michael

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Not exactly my cup of tea as far as subject matter goes --

I am primarily a Loving Wives devotee --- but a very well-written and interesting story. 5* from me.

Cheers, Amy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous