All Comments on 'Safe Sex Tuesday'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are terrible

You have never written a thing thats erotic, just stupid.

NotTooOldNotTooOldover 14 years ago
very funny

I'm sure there are people like that: they hear something and it gets locked into their brain and no amount of evidence, argument, data will everreturn them to the land of common sense. Thanks for writing this funny tale.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Stupid

What an idiotic frame of mind....Does she also think that if a guy pees in her that she will get preggie?

cawastedyouthcawastedyouthover 14 years ago
The thing is: this happens

I'm rating this at 4/5 because really, I have had too many real life conversations with my students who believe all this false information they think they have heard snippets of. I go round and round to students in some classes and point out: "You need this information!" and they laugh. And next month, they're whispering to me that they may have an STD or are pregnant (or got someone pregnant).

Technically the writing could convey more exasperation and more attachment to the wrong facts. Otherwise, as a humor piece, well done.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Comical....

This one is full of comedy. There are actually women/girls and future Mommies out there that think this way...I had a girlfriend once that thought Fredericks of Hollywood catalogs were porn....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Hilarious

You know this was funny but it doesn't necessarily have to be fiction. Read the last comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous