All Comments on 'Dear John'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey guy you can still win and be top dog

put this letter in your pocket and use a plastic baggie to put it in. Then take your pistol put it in your mouth, angle it up towards the top of your head, and pull the trigger. I will help if you can cry all over the desk top first. Everyone including the newspapers will blame your wife for your suicide and she will forever be remembered as the woman who made her husband kill himself. That will show just how shallow and self centered she really was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

No secrets about what kind of "man" you are, this is actually kind of funny, what happened to your self respect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That's pretty sad. Hope hubby has some balls!

The 'post-script' was a quality fucking line and put the story smoothly into perspective i.e. firmly tongue in cheek. Thanks...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
walking dead

we only live on average 70 years someone who can write and live this crap will live on and always be known as a joke and a person who was utterly useless i wouid rather die young then be this person. For a woman she justs has no love for herself or anybody else, i call them the walking dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dear John

Take the letter to the nearest divorce attorney and take her for all you can. Let her have the other man and nothing else. Get a backbone!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Shouldn't have left it here

Perhaps the author is planning on a second chapter, or invitational, or who knows what. As a stand-alone, though, this is pretty bad - not erotic or clever - just depressing. I'll concede that there are some flowry words used, but I'd rather have a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Doneboss

Keep this type of unfinish crap off this site. Thank-You!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How about he....

.... returns her letter by letting her know that since she likes to get it from a big gun he's gonna make sure she gets what she wants-pistolpackinpete

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Bitch doesn't want much does she

Think with your dick rather with your head and heart. What a wise woman he has married. This must have come from the ancient Roman ancestors. The ones that died @ Pompey. He should go home and if he wishes continue to service his whore, but he should also change his Tee time to start seeing other women even in foursomes. It is silly that he likes foursomes as she says. See if she likes these foursomes. Stop by the bank first and make the needed changes to the finances (70/30).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why The Loosers

Have to air their problems over and over I don't get. Wimps, cucks, fems, bi,s gay,s married to women, little dicks, no balls, whatever. Enough is enough, nobody but other loosers cares. No woman married to a man would write that letter cause she knows she couldn't run far enough fast enough. Write one thing erotic, one good hot story, or get the fuck off.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Not too bad of a story, well written

I don't think the poor guy has any choice in the matter, but to collect enough evidence in the way of pictures,along with the letter,then toss her ass out. It would be heart breaking if she would keep her lover to her husband....... Thanks for the good story, it makes the reader think that some woman could do such a thing......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mess up the BMW, kick

her ass out, divorce her and kill him. But, you don't have to do it that in that order, or you could become their sissy and suck dick for the rest of your life. You bio leads you to be an old man that likes to be humiliated and I think you are writing this from the first person, you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mess up the BMW, kick

her ass out, divorce her and kill him. But, you don't have to do it that in that order, or you could become their sissy and suck dick for the rest of your life. You bio leads you to be an old man that likes to be humiliated and I think you are writing this from the first person, you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mess up the BMW, kick

her ass out, divorce her and kill him. But, you don't have to do it that in that order, or you could become their sissy and suck dick for the rest of your life. You bio leads you to be an old man that likes to be humiliated and I think you are writing this from the first person, you.

patricia51patricia51over 14 years ago
Pay Attention!

I don't think the previous commentators get it. This is not meant to be taken seriously. It's well written and delightful sendup of the standard brazen cheating wife/cuckold story. Everything in it is calculated to be overdone and the clincher is the PS. It's satire! It's meant to make you hate the wife and despise the husband and it works well (I sat there nearly burning in fury at first before I started laughing) at it but you have to see the humor scattered everywhere throughout the story by its sheer overkill. BTW, if I had thought it was serious I would be casting the first stone but it's NOT.

patricia51patricia51over 14 years ago
Hmmmmm.... I could be wrong

I just looked over the author's other stories. Well call ME a gullible blonde... and I'm brunette. I guess the author WAS serious. But I so thought it was meant to be a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your Right About One Thing

This "guy's" writing is a joke, so is "he".

cwbuddycwbuddyover 14 years ago
Dear Jane

I guess I'm stupid Jane, but I always new that fantasies were just fantasies, but now I know they are ment to be lived out. So here are some other fantasies of mine you can help me live out.

I always thought it would be great to clean out the bank accounts, leave town and disapear without a trace.

I always wanted to destroy a BMW.

I always wanted to know what a slut would have to do to pay a mortage by herself.

So thank you Jane, thank you for deciding that you needed to help me live out my fantasies.

John

P.S.

I have a new fantasy that I hope you can help with, it involves you falling off a cliff to your death. I hope you can be as helpful with this fantasy as you have been with the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yuuuck!

Watta Downer! Why don't you finish the story wit a more upbeat ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic - thanks!

I really enjoyed this and hope it's the start of something; it certainly has a lot of erotic possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dear jane

I appreciate your candor, I truly do. If I was so inadequate, I can only imagine why you even bothered to marry me. Now, you have found what enthrals you and captivates you. There was that definitive statement that I do NOT. I am not one to stand in the way of your happiness. He had the means to fuck you and take care of you. Goodbye and I trust things will work out for you and him, or another.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Dearest Jane

Go F--- Yourself you are a Low Life just like your Big Dickheaded BoyFriend

Hope he fills the Role of Provider as well as Listener Friend,but you probably have No need for any of that since your Only concerned about You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
VIDEO THEM OR BRING A WITNESS AND TAKE PHOTOS...

SHE WANTS BIGGER..LET HER HAVE BIGGER...FIND YOU A WOMAN THAT WILL LOVE ONLY YOU..OR IF THAT DOESN'T WORK AT TRY OTHER WOMEN.. YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT A CHEATING WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Can't think why there is so much fuss with this.

This is honest- they both want it.

dirtymindpureheartdirtymindpureheartover 12 years ago
Good story

well written....but i could never do it

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT AN INCENTATIVE TO RETURN

with a co-dicil to boot. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love Jane?

I must have missed the "Love" part. Because admitting to the fact that she's a cheating slut doesn't sound like love. Asking him to swallow his pride doesn't sound like love. Telling him being a cuckold is something he wanted doesn't sound like love. No - it sounds like a manipulative whore trying to get a husband/meal ticket back. Why would he not go back and throw her out of the house? Do the usual stuff people do when they're about to get a divorce - close accounts, cancel cards and see an attorney. Change the door locks after you toss her - possession is 9/10ths of the law. And you have the letter. A dumb divorce attorney will fry the bitch. All-in-all this wasn't a very novel approach to a story about a cheating spouse.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 10 years ago
Really, I would just divorce you.

No questions asked, no answers needed. Divorce would be my choice. I wouldn't do what you want me to do. Fuck you.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Twat!

Dump the piece of shit twat! Yesterday!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
AN ULTIMATUM

I wonder if she is still waiting, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Letter To Wife...

BANG! BANG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Turgid

I wish she had not used this word. There has to be some idea of respect.He may well have a small penis but the better way would be for her to cuddle and comfort him while at the same time allowing him to see clearly that there is a space in her life that he can never occupy.She has decided to confront all this in a white light

He,because of her careful precious nurturing is really ready for this letter.She could praise once again his skill with his tongue etc and let him know that she will really miss his obedience when he has been locked in chastity for 10 days or more-and,as a matter of fact,had bought a spiked chastity cage for him and had it at home-but he had left home.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 7 years ago
My Reply

Dear Jane,

You're a lying cheat. My ego is not at play here. I don't want to share my wife with someone else. How hard is that to fathom? If I ever come home and see that BMW in the driveway before the divorce proceedings start you won't like what happens next.

P.S.

I'm going to use this letter as proof of your infidelity and make sure you don't get a dime bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forced consent

I think your husband needs some subtle forced consent, trick him into coming home to at least talk with you. While there, drug him and bound him as your slave. Let him know that he will remain bound and your prisoner in your home until he submits and agrees that he is your cuckold. He would be left in the spare bedroom, with all doors open so he can hear, as you freely bring your lovers home to your bed over several months. On days over your lover's he is given no food or drink. Then, straddling over his face with your adulterous pussy after each lover and forcing him clean your lover's pungent seed in submission. In his desperation for liquid and protein, eventually he will develop a liking for your lover's cum and he will agree to sign your contract to become your obedient cuckold .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Love Cuckolding My Man

But my story is different from most. You see, my man doesn't know he is being cuckolded. But over the past eight years I have enjoyed sex with all four of his brothers. I have three daughters, one each from three of his four brothers. I had sex with his dad before his dad passed away. I have added my ex-husband to my list of lovers. In fact, there have been times when I have had more sex with my ex-husband than with my current man. I am amazed at how many people know he is being cuckolded, yet he remains ignorant of the fact. Even my daughters know. They have nothing but contempt and disrespect for him. That pleases me.

BigDee44BigDee44over 5 years ago
Dear Jane,

Dear Jane,

You profess your love for me, but then you refer to your lover as "a real man." That hurts. Am I not a father to our children? (Am I THE father?) Do I not bring home a living wage? Do I not help with household chores as best I can? Am I not there for you when you are down in spirits or ill? Who is the "real man?" You and he look through my computer and together plot how to sway me. Is this not cheating at its most basic level? If he is just your animal lust, should he not be the one to march to your command? You, Dear Jane, have misjudged me. Take a hike. Goodbye.

John

timrivtimriv11 months ago

Best revenge you can have on a guy fucking your wife is to divorce her and let him have her. Eventually he will come to regret ever having sex with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous