All Comments on 'Home at Last'

by Belle_in_south

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Addition to the Series

Thanks. I've been a lukewarm fan of the series but this new addition was a good one. So glad that the relationship/family of those two got to come first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A perfect ending

Truly a perfect ending to this story. I don't think there can be a better ending. As the old fairy tales go... They lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Missing pieces

Wt...? A breakup, an affair, and an attack with no details?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So what happened?

These were a very nicely written set of stories, good plot, likable main characters and so on. However, the whole thing was marred by references in the final story (break up between Rae and Tara, affair with Erin, attack on Tara) which had not appeared in any of the chapters. Surely it would have made sense to write a chapter containing all of these plot devices and not leave your readers feeling puzzled and frustrated.

Belle_in_southBelle_in_southover 10 years agoAuthor
Story Order

Feels Like Home and Away From Home should also be in the series, which clears up the missing pieces.

luvandluckluvandluckalmost 9 years ago
great great story

Thank you so much for this loving caring and tender story. I'm so glad Tara and the kids ended up moving to Nashville and laid down the law to her in laws. They really would have won anyway. You put enough great sex between them along with a great story. Keep writing when you can and if you ever feel like adding an update to this story, if you can think of one, please do! You are a great writer and I would enjoy reading anything you have to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Greatest story ever

Your stories are really awesome and this one touched me a great deal. Loved it! Loved it

luvandluckluvandluckover 7 years ago

I would really like to know if taras parents ever came around and if her mother felt any guilt for forcing that "clay ass" on tara after he ended up raping her. Her mother should feel terrible! I hope she sees how happy that cute lil family is and how good their lives are with rae where they belonged the whole time. I just cant get enough of this wonderful story thats why it would be nice to add an update someday when you have time. Sorry to keep asking but ive fallen in love with the all four of them and raes family. Its your fault for writing such a wonderful story. Only one minor criticism, tara said she wanted rae to be suprised about the sex of the baby and then later on she was talking about not being as horny when she comes, meaning the baby. Thats it though. You have a talent for writing and ill read all the lesbian stories you have to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Very sweet story

Want to read averytime when I think about love

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 4 years ago
A Sweet Ending

Thank you for sharing this story with us. The characters were real to me. Excellent story telling. Five stars for the series.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I have read every story about these two lovers and must admit you are a fantastic writer Belle_in_south and have reread all the stories about these two love birds and really enjoyed the stories and hope we get to read that they marry and tell us about the two children as they grow up and go to school and work thank you.xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Breathtaking

Happy for the kids to become loved ones and hopefully the girls getting settled too ..... Great story with wonderful life like writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous