All Comments on 'I Adore You'

by AlexandraRasputinES

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
Are all of the

anonymous posters on this site afraid of the hung black man?

I am not and I don't even measure quite 8 inches when I am super hard. What the hell is wrong with a black cock fantasy? I love eating a blondes ass before her pussy in order to get her really worked up. Why a blonde? It is simply because MOST of them have NO hair in or around their little star. That is my racist feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just fuck off GREYSTREET.

I don't give a shit about blackmen hung or other wise. What pisses me off is the way writers on this site both MEN and WOMEN put down white men in every sentence every phrase every word of these stories. THAT is what pisses me off. You are just pandering to those writers. Just for something new I want someone to write a story about a white man making passionate love to a black woman, just once, instead all we get is big blackmen gang fucking white so called happily married woman? Why can't it be turned on its head? who always turn out to be NOT happily married after all. And then what happens thye always become black cumsluts and never touch a white man again. Now tell me who is the racist one here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exactly

Like anybody gives a fuck about your dick, your black cock fetish or you eating ass holes, graybeard. Her talking that trash simply turned me off, but it was written by a bi guy so what can you expect.

AlexandraRasputinESAlexandraRasputinESover 14 years agoAuthor
My story my fantasy

As the writer of this story I assure you I am not bi sexual but a voyeur. I think watching my best friend lover confidant with one or more black men is a real turn on. It has nothing really to do with race but the differrence in skin tone. As for the dominant portion of this erotic tome I put that in as her fantasy not mine. As her partner of two years I am willing to do almost anything to please her. My kink is not to fuck a black woman it may be someones but not mine. If that's your thing write about it. In the interim don't put down another's perversions. They come from deep within and everyone has a right to express thier thoughts without prejudice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous