All Comments on 'My Older Sister and I'

by victorstrange

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The story is a little choppy didn't flow smoothly

Other than that It is a good storyline and erotic. Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good.

Very good first story. I enjoyed reading it, please continue to write more stories like this one only longer.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I can't lie about it.

Drinking urine and licking excrement turned me all the way off! I would have been fine without all of that nasty shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
elder sister

it's truly the best story,albeit short,that i have read in many years.incest with elder sister ,particularly if she is elder by at least ten years is the best thing to happen to a pervert.i wish he could continue with more scenes and episodes particularly sniffing and licking her incestous anus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
first draft

this was nothing but a first draft and never should have been posted. read all comments and listen to the readers then do a rewrite and use a good editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sisterlove

Very good story love and sex history.however u will not able to get married officially.u can go on holidays in an hotel of Tahiti islands and get urself married by an exotic chief,according to their customs.i have experienced it with my elder sister Jennifer.It was and is still wonderful.Incest can be beautiful if there is love and consent betwen the two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gross!

There is a strange human fascination with reading these kinds of stories, and frankly I find it sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weird incest

You’re fucking weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They started having sex when he is 20 and she 34 so she was 14 when he was born and he started sneaking in her room when he was younger how old was he when this started??????? Think about this

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
My thoughts about this.

The aspect of much younger brother and 14 years older sister was kinda a stretch but still tolerable.But the question about all the Scat Behavior of drinking piss and eating shit after she got thru on the toilet was just NASTY and that really killed it for me.

Also as much as they made love and sex why no pregnancy or their sibling babies being conceived,I understand sister being 14 years older but surely she could still have her brothers baby or babies before she got to that stage.I would have liked for them to have a sibling baby sister to raise to join them when old enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous