All Comments on 'Bruce: The Good Samaritan'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Eh

Tad unrealisitic, but a cute story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great To Be A Good Samaritan

I enjoyed your tale. It was a happy story with a pleasant ending. As a few of your stories have indicated that being a Good Samaritan does sometimes have other very pleasant and surprising benefits. I have read some of your other stories which I find very enjoyable and fun reading. All of us have various fantasies which if they became reality would be a plus for all us. Keep up the good work!

dapple1201dapple1201over 14 years ago
GREAT story line

Great story, please keep it going, I'm sure you have more

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I really liked it--

Just a nice story and a good read, very well done I might add. A pleasant change from the grunt and groan, rip and tear stories with crude language. Thank you.

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 14 years ago
Nice!

A real little "feelgood" story. Gonna keep my eye out for more of your submissions .

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Pleasant Fantasy

I was compelled by the title to read this and I enjoyed it. Most people are much too suspicious to really live life this way, but good luck to them and to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't read the story

Since I couldn't get past the 'would of' in the description. It's would HAVE, not would of. Sorry, I don't read stories where the title and description aren't even well-written

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really.

Gave you a high 5 & a 100 because I liked the story and do not care about mistakes or spelling as the story is what keeps me going.! And since I don't write I admire those that do and at least try to make us smile and sit back and think. Thank you. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

This is one of the best stories I've ever read; I really like this site and I also read erotic books. I also write my own stories, and they are much like this one.

Keep up the wonderful writing

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 14 years ago
nice romantic tale

A very well written story with endearing characters. I hope for more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
edit edit edit!

you did not even use spell check.

bigbike4bigbike4over 14 years ago
Nice story

For a basic "feel good" type of story it was good. But alas this is fiction and most of the world does not end up this way. It would be nice if it did

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Grammar snob kept reading

Yup. I winced many times while reading your story, but I kept reading because it was an interesting enough story to capture me. To. keep me wondering what would happen. That's a very good thing from such a grammar snob as myself! That being said ... get yourself an editor, man! Find someone to go over the shortcomings, the lack of transitions (the abruptness sometimes kills!). Find that editor and flesh this out, because it is fundamentally sweet and romantic ... and just enough so to NOT be creepy in the breastfeeding parts;) Your character comes across as sweet and not a pervert, lol, part of the reason this breastfeeding horny mom stuck with you despite the atrocious grammar!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

Touching,with a ending that could be real. Thank You!

jerin51jerin51about 13 years ago
Very nice but a bit unrealistic

Even though I did like your somewhat "practical" style and the story in itself, I found the last part a little to much - it would have been more than enough to inherit 1 house instead of 4, don´t You think? Otherwise I like this love story very much. Keep up the good work.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I thought that it went smoothly.

And I enjoyed reading it. I have read a lot of porn, I liked this story. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

I had a similar event where I picked up a young lady with a baby on a snow banked road way.

Fortunately it was a short distance to her home and she was extremely happy to have a stranger save her. We did not have an affair with each other but she never fails to send me a birthday card and another one for Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh dear

'I bet you would of''

You are obviously not a writer when your grammar is so bad.

It is 'would have.' Not of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the Story...

Loved the story line, but please use a spell/grammar checker and maybe have the computer read it back to you as you *listen carefully* if you can't or won't use an editor. Quite a number of places I had a difficult time making out the meaning because of the egregious grammar or misspelling.

Another thing you may want to improve is in the manner in which your characters speak. Many writers assume that everyone speaks in the same manner and uses the same set of words. I suggest you read a dozen of Louis L'Amour's books and take a hint from his characters.

Otherwise the story was pretty good, although it was a little too simple to be something that would really happen but better than a lot of others. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories