All Comments on 'I'm Cumming!'

by neno13

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

So hot, I almost came right away, and had to hold out for the end. The way you sounded cumming at the end with her was sooooooo sexy.

bogg99bogg99about 14 years ago
Absolutely superb - real sex

Just loved it. It was not staged - all of the sounds of this intense session are very real indeed. Muchas gracias. This is the stuff that listeners and voyeurs love. I know you have won me as a loyal follower craving to hear more of you two doing what is natural and highly arousing. Again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
JESUS- what a turn off!

What is that weird car dying sound she makes??? ICK! I'm done.

Thank you for totally turning me off.

I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. OH god! Thank you now I'm totally turned off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL

lol... you cum funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
somewhat hott

Lose the girl, I would rather just hear you jacking off. You cum super hott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yum

Let's just hear you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Dont mind the cunt bags on here. The woman is fine.

You're both beautiful together.

toadsagetoadsageabout 11 years ago
Awsome

You two are fucking great. Even with the bad audio you can clearly here that wet pussy making squishies is lewd delight.

But please get a room-conference mic, the clarity and audio balance is well worth it for wet kinky holes and kinkier playmates.

Thank you for sharing this and several others. I've selected a few for my Onahole to listen to, while tied & teased-depraved. Her pussy was swollen and wet with desire after listening in on a "fellow" Onahole`s wetness and Hard usage cumming and lubricating its service port. As to ensure that her reward will be well placed and mixed for proper absorption & Imprinting.

dirtyhotcherry69dirtyhotcherry69over 10 years ago
so hot and horny!!

wow,,,just love it!! so horny!! get so wet listening to you both!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck

You sound like a mamed animal dying when you cum! A complete turn off! Suggestion don't quit your day job, and don't make anymore audios.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hot!

cybrfuncybrfunover 9 years ago
Fan Fucking Tastic!!!

Don't listen to that other guy...you sound fine when you're cumming and she sounds incredible!!! Great recording and please do more of the two of you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree...

I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but I agree with the first guy. I'm sorry, but those noises just weren't sexy. You sound weird and the girl sounds like the howling noises my dog makes when I'm at work and he's home alone all day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

I agree shut up don't listen to him I think it was got

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was so fake.

Gorgeous_GeorgeGorgeous_Georgeover 1 year ago

Funny how the negative comments are always "anonymous"!!! ;)

I thought this was great! More please....

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The raw sounds of a man and woman getting relief. I'm so horny now.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

"I'm trying to hold it but I can't." WHEW! I've been there before :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous