All Comments on 'Man With The Beautiful Eyes'

by MondaysChild

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good!

I really liked this! Well written, hot and romantic. Good job! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lightning Bolt

Yours is the first "homoerotic" writing that I've read here and this beautifully written piece will bring me back to read again. I held my breath while reading the entire piece. You had me totally immersed in the experience, it was like I was there, leaning against the wall, being penetrated. Please write more......you are quite gifted/skilled author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you sure this was your first time?

That was so well written. I was beautiful and hot and sexy all at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant

Can't believe this is your first submission. What a total sensual/sexual turn on. Cam't believe you can write like this without having been through the experience. Keep on writing,

princessozmaprincessozmaover 14 years ago
reallly great

Thank you for such a beautiful story

nz_marienz_marieover 14 years ago
Fantastic First time story

First time for Alex and your first story on Lit and what a way to break the ice!

Absolutely brillant mix of romance and hot sex. Please continue with a part 2 as we all want to know what happens next.

Thanks so much for sharing this great story with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love

Thank you for writing this. The way sex in love should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i love your stories i hope that you continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gawd, I love this story.

I return to it time and time again. Have it bookmarked, in fact. To me, the whole smell thing is the hottest aspect. Nuthin' better than a yummy-smelling man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot story

i loved your story. what a hot sexy beautiful seduction.please more stories.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Oh god!

Beautiful, just beautiful :) Alex's feelings so elegantly and eloquently express love in a way I've never read before and the words, so simple, were so powerful and perfect. I want to read more! Please, oh pretty please!

TheRealThinggTheRealThinggover 12 years ago

you never cease to amaze me !

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Thank you Real Thing....

If it wasn't for your comment, I would have missed this. This was definitely a great read on a Friday evening. Just the little extra I needed to be ready for my outing with friends, maybe I'll find my man w/ the beautiful eyes and have a similar moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you realthingg..

I have read 3 of your stories and I'm stoned....i love the fact that u always concentrate on stable and long term relations...plz write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

Awesome, sweet, romantic, playful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow

robertreamsrobertreamsover 10 years ago
well done

First literotica story to give me a hard on besides my own.

I would have loved both scenes to have been a bit longer,but your descriptions and details hit the spot! (prostate) Most writers ignore that all important contact point.

would you be interested in coediting one another?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Wow! Very erotic. I am horny as hell after reading this. I want some! I want a man with beautiful eyes!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Incredible!

I commented as anonymous and now I have an accout. I did that so I could make you as a favorite author and this as a favorite story. Now I can read it again and again. Very sexy and romantic. And I still want a man with beautiful eyes. Thank you so much for your story. Please keep writing for us!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you ilovegibbs!

i would not have had the pleasure of reading this beautiful story without seeing your comment, ilovegibbs. thanks.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Blimey a Brit !!!

Sooooo effing sexy, your story ... I loved it and it brought me back some lovely memories. I also lived and studied in London and moved to East Yorkshire before coming back home. Alex did it the other way around.

Your story made my pulse and heart race and I read it in record time - I would love a sequel, even though I can understand that the paramount situation was when they looked into each other's eyes.

The steamy sex scene in the secluded area of the garden, was something else again!!

Oh, migoodgawd!! I want some of that ... PLLLZZZ give us more !!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Oh I nearly forgot !

Any chance we can get the name of Alex's shower gel ?

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
really beautiful story...

I really liked this. the chemistry and attraction all hinted at something strong from the beginning. it was very very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

I loved the part where Alex laughs and Dan asks what and says he's beautiful, just, WOW hot damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed

It pulled me in for sure. Got one criticism. In their first encounter, Daniel used his his precum as a lubricant after he put the condom on. Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous