All Comments on 'Our Steven, Our Stephanie Ch. 10'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

that was really hot story especially the hypnosis parts however dont you think its cruel to force him to ba that way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i didnt like all the forced stuff but after i skipped some of it and got into the parts where steph started to enjoy everything it was actually pretty good

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago

Very good & very erotic.

Didn't like the parts of sucking the butt plug, but it was a graet drwn out story,

Lovely horny reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unfinished(?) business

An excellent way to wrap things up, luv, but might I ask you to include one final chapter? Stephanie IS, AFTER ALL, 18, yet she is incomplete as a woman, and as the daughter, sister, girlfriend, and lover she needs to be. And you DID mention that Vanessa can EASILY afford fine things, with her 6-figure income. So, please, let Vanessa give her new daughter one final gift -- the only thing she needs to be a complete woman -- SRS. As an intersexed individual, transitioning to female, this, to me, will complete a long, often difficult road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do I hate women?

I have to keep reminding myself that many of the authors in this gendre are men (maybe swishy and girly but men). Why, must I take this tact? Because after reading these stories I find myself hating the women characters in them. I have to remember that these characters are the product of an active fanciful male mind and are far from representative of women in general. I KNOW women can be manipulative and scathing in their contempt. But, women usually reserve those worst qualities about themselves for people who actually deserve their worst wares; don't they? Would they ever so completely debase such an inoffensive person? If women are like the ones depicted in this gendre then when they start crowing about being superior to men the only response they deserve is derision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A very sick story that I hope that no one goes through in RL.

I had to give up reading some of the chapters of the story. It turned out to too sick of a story. Forcing a 18 year old boy to become a TS is so wrong. He was not that way before they started to change him by hormones, hypnosis, clothes and lying to him to persuade him to be feminine. His friends notice the changes but he does not seem to notice. The school should have investigated the changes in Steven after they were noticed. His sister and mother say that they love him; but have the cruelest sick way of showing it. They should be arrested. No reason that they can give would make it right for doing what they did to Steven to turn him into Stephanie against his will. And it was against his will since he did not want to go down that road to begin with. Forced feminization is never the best thing for a man. It must his choice alone without being pushed into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

way to sick and perversed

spinderspinderabout 10 years ago
lovely

Another lovely paced and spunk inducing tale. I adore your minds workings and fetish creation. More please xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sick fuck

That mother needs to jump off a fucking bridge, the sick cunt. Hope Steve puts a knife through her heart.

khaoticerotickhaoticeroticabout 8 years ago
continuation

A good story for those who like the feminization and humiliation stories. Only thing I would have done is make a continuation where Steven/Stephanie finds out about the hypnosis later on and either decides he doesn't care or goes back and confronts them for some revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuation

I fully agree with the idea of khaoticerotic. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story...

What needed to happen was making Steven become

A full girl. But that aside great story. All stories like this are that they still have their cocks. Transgender mostly means in mtf sense that they go for SRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I like the idea of the girls being left with a cock, It is so frustration to desire a nice female cunny and know all you will ever have is that cock thing looking so awful when it gets hard. Knowing you will never really look good in your panties. People like us do not deserve the happiness of looking as we desire.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Unusual story, well written and interesting but still unusual. 💋

Veronica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous