All Comments on 'She Likes Showing Off Ch. 01'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Show me some more

Oh yes, you have hit a potential gold mine here. Very very good start. Will she be tricked into taking another cock in a nc/reluctant genre? I sure hope so! Don't stop at Chapter 2 whatever the direction you take nighttimestories. I'll be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
same show

same place, same price.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
What does he have in mind for her

and will the real "manny" show up? I bet the real manny is called Manny because he is a lot of man. Will he get her so hot that she will want to break her marriage vows, or will Manny have to "push" her that final stet. If Manny has to force that last bit of consent, then so be it.

WillingSlutPartnerWillingSlutPartnerover 14 years ago
Good read

Really enjoyed the thread, it will be easy to build on and can make quite a nice story, keep manny hard and she will be fucking him every day, I want to see what happens in the lingerie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy first chapter! My wife and I enjoy reading the Literotica stories as part of our foreplay. The ones about a naughty wife showing off for her husband really turn her on! Keep up the good work! Can’t wait to read the next chapter to her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous