All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Good.

I hate both of them. Her for being so weak. him for being such a bastard. But I guess that's what you want isn't BOB?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He is too low for words

Obviously, you want people to think of this guy as a worthless human being and you have done a good job of that. The question is, now what do you do with him? I hope that he gets what is coming to him. Either she loses it and kills him, or her husband does something even worse to him. I'm not sure there is a happy ending available here. Hope no wimp husband. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Great...As Usual!

She was not a slut, despite what one of your other readers wrote. You put her through the process with delicate and well determined planning, had her gangbanged in a drunken state and convincingly had her become his sex toy. I think you showed she was VERY reluctant and like so many of us, once the actual sex is under way, our sensuous and bodily sensative feelings take over and it becomes all good. So what, she obviously was sexual, not a slut but she seems to be easily submissive with a little bit of control tactics; namely, blackmail! Chapter three would be an erotic adventure, if you're up to it...you are, aren't you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
YAWN.....

gee I wonder how this is going to end? the husband will regreat his plan and actions and the wife will say its YOUR faut wither accept the new "slut" me or leave....

<br></br>

Yawn.....

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
The characters are despicable

But very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nope, not this time

Usually like your stories, but this one has NOTHING in it that is interesting. Just a sick man using a woman that he put in a compromised situation. Add to it that her H is fighting for his country and really there is nothing compelling, interesting, exciting or even redeeming about this story. You picked the wrong setting and you have done nothing in this story to engender any interest.

labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
HOPE

Hope Mike come home and kill the ole boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just No Redeaming Value

And as a stroke story it leaves me cold, this is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JPB = JPC

Just Plain Bob = Just Plain Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your stories are usually entertaing..

this is fucking pathetic. Her question at the end was not answered...What did she do to make him hate her so much? This isn't about sex, it's about power. It's about destorying a marriage, it's about obliterating a person's self respect for no other reason than he can. If that were my "close friend" I would castrate him, hook him on drugs and pimp his worthless ass out to the local gay bar. The other participants would find themselves penniless, homeless and one court case away from incarceration...then they can experience all the anal sex they can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick

Her husband is fighting so this slug can take advantage of his wife! Why doesn't the scum bag go fight overthere and let her husband come come. I hope she finds the strength to claw his eyes out and kick him into the street!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i would hate for one of her hubby real friends

find out what asshole is doing to his army buddy wife.chop him up and spread him around town in different parts.nothing to good for friend who fucks over one of the soldiers,while fighting overseas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well as a true America I love it

This great country, American, demands more of this type of story. I want to do my bit for American and fuck an America soldiers slut wife too.-pistolpackinpete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Idiotic

OK, before getting to the fact the main character is a loathsome fuck, the "logic" of this is just inane. The story he tells her is that she must do this to keep Mike from finding out, but being so public, it's almost a certainty he will find out. It's as if JPB took the inherent idiocies of the standard blackmail story and magnified it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry this story is just about as unAmerican and

pathetic as it can be. Yes there are women this dumb out there. Yes there are guys who stand up while assholes sit at home. And yes there is retribution. Many times not by the service member but by guys that just happen to find out and decide to clean up the countryside. There is nothing any better that you can do for your country than to fertilize the soil with pure shit. This asshole and his friends are shit and the woman going along with it, yes she chose to, is also shit. Shit buried in the soil makes the plants grow green. Someone has to look out for the guys that arent here to look out for themselves.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It doesn't take much for her to fuck

I think she likes gang bangs. I don't one guy by himself can get her off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

The author is clearly a clown if he thinks this is even close to a good idea. Pretty pathetic that someone would take advantage of a "friend" while he's risking his life for the sack of shit main character who doesn't have the balls to fight himself. First of all this should be under non-consent. It was rape from start to finish. If this were real life that ass bag would be dead when Mikey got home. Two peoples chicks you never fuck with: soldiers and cops. Because they have guns and KNOW how to use em.

Let me know when you publish the part where make and his platoon get back and frag this guys ass. That will be good reading.

invisibleink_eraserinvisibleink_eraserover 14 years ago
pretty good for its genre

hope you continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bob....I'm going to e-mail you and lit about the .

....anonymous faggot that used my moniker below.Unfortunately for this person,he can't write so I'll just start using more than one brain cell when I write comments.Of course it's a pussy who can't take a comment I made about their idiocy in another section.Faggot,show yourself. Thought so-pistolpackinpete-p.s.,congrats on creating characters so vile 00 comments are now like 100s!

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Ah....no

this is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In Poor Taste

Bob, I've enjoyed some of your other works, I know you love a woman being ravaged forcefully, and there's nothing wrong with writing about that, but the addition of teh fact that it's the wife of a guy in the service is just tactless. I mean, the guys' got enough balls to be out fighting for the country, meanwhile you're gangbanging his wife's brains out and being an ass to her. I know it's only a story, but it takes any enjoyment one might get out of the story away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm Surprised!!

I'm surprised, I never would have expected a story done in such poor taste as this one coming from you JPB.

agboniagboniover 14 years ago
Some love it, some hate it

How about if you change her code dress also?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Guiding them

My life has been sexually exciting and I have always been somewhat of a sex addict. I noticed every whiff of sex in the air and was always attracted to women who were known to be easy.

In almost every case, once I had a woman I would start preparing her (with pillow talk and/with my hard cock) to accept the sexual advances of other men. I always found it amazing and hot to watch as my women hung on every word of any man who seemed to be at all interested in them. After that, and with more pillowtalk, their inner slut was awake and once one of the men had her she was easy game for the next one who approached her with lust. After a few different experiences they blossomed into very self confident individuals who were more and more sexually available.

Those among us men who have been turned out ourselves fully understand the awesome power of strange cock - yes, it is taboo - but that adds to its appeal.

Once a woman knows she has a willing cuckold she is a willing adultress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Unoriginal and in very poor taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES