All Comments on 'Switch'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Another fine bit of writing.

The twist at the end was present earlier when Sandy said that Carol was right, Johnny was twice as thick as Darrin.

Good place to stop in my opinion.....

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
nice

Good story and good twist

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Time to flush the marriage

I guess it's a good story but almost needs to classified as a fantasy, too much unreality. Swapping planes, impossible:too much ID required. Husband clueless about trips: DUH. Darin didn't do anything:yeah,right. <br><br>

Manipulative, untrustworthy woman. Willing to lie directly to his face and be very creative in doing so. The problem with this type of person is that you never can know what is true and what is lies. All her trips now take on an entirely new light. Of course he's a moron. Sending a highly sexed woman off on her own to party places? Who's dumb as a rock? His wife certainly thinks he is.<br><br>

So now he knows she's a slut. He has a choice now to be a slut like her and fool around, which seems against his nature, OR to be a suffering fool, never knowing what is really going on, OR to dump her and look for someone he can trust.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Okay so they both cheated.

I would imagine they both end up swinging with Sandy and Darrin. After all the damage is already done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So they both cheated.

If he gets his panties in a bunch over this, he's an idiot. They fucked up, deal with it and learn from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Much!!

Literotica is ,of course, fantasy, but this is too far over the top. Stupidest story I have ever read. No two people could be that dumb or that adulterous.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to Idiot Anon poster THEY BOTH CHEATED

To the anonymous poster and the Idiot Poizon69 who argued <b>They both cheated deal with it</b> ... Both of you are shallow mindless dumb as fuck twits.

<br></br>

The husband John did not INTENTIONALLY Cheat-- he was lied to repeatedly and manipulated.

<br></br>

SWINGING is a Choice that both partners AGREE to enter into. LYING and scheming to force John to accept a Fait accompli is NOT the same thing.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
To the outraged person below.

The husband was forced to have sex with Sandy? She somehow overpowered him and he couldn't resist? No The husband made a choice as every one does.

rjordanrjordanover 14 years ago
A fun story

and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's this all with cheating and damage done?

It's just some naughty, happily married best of friends girls giving their men a little extra-marital. You're on a fucking sex site, yeah? Why is Harry making anony comments? Story was kinda hard to get into, but warmed up and was pretty enjoyable. By the way, I have a lot of respect and good wishes for those couples that are faithful and monogamous. I do wonder why so many of those precious, vow observing hubbies need to be on this site committing spiritual adultery?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
enjoyable,"campy" and slightly funny read....

...thanks,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what is worst

what is worst, this very dumb story or the idiots fighting over their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what is worst

what is worst, this very dumb story or the idiots fighting over their comments.

NucleusNucleusover 14 years ago
Maybe ...

... this story belongs to "humor." Nice twist. Thanks

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Funny

Loved the ending.

magmamanmagmamanover 14 years agoAuthor
Good Stuff!!!

Not the story so much as the reactions. Man, do I sometimes get a kick out of the comments. Goody for me, yanked some chains again, some of you get it.......some of you don't!....LOL..

MGM

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
I liked the story

Was it believable? As a story yes! In real life HELL NO!

There is a big difference. Some people on this site can't mix the two. But the story stood on it's own and was entertaining to see where it would lead.

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

humorous :))

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
GREAT SO FAR

Great storymso far can we have another chapter or too?? BTW. if we are looking for a story with the frustration of no ending or cliff hanger we just have to read Just Plain Bob. I prefer stories with endings

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic

And, he is too rigid so I gave it 1*.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
it seems that

every comment Dwornock has made on a story has been negative. Not once have I seen a positive one from him.

So why the fuck do you read these stories if don't like them? Just hit the back button and stop spreading your snide comments.

Besides, these people take the time to come up and write these stories. Last time I checked you haven't written shit. Yes, I also haven't posted anything but I don't go around putting other people work down. If you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SWITCHING OR SWAPPING

and who made the plans to go awry. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Yeah OK then -

She is no dummy -

Smart like a fox - she picks and chooses her battles - but she is careless - and she lies - he is OH SO fucked now -

Well done story -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Well Written

Two conniving, lying, cheating fucking wives. Kick them to the curb and move on.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It was funny

but I don't really know why! Well-written and held the attention.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

the dirty fucking cunt whore set him up and has been putting horns on his head for over a fucking year and i dont care how good the pussy is, it gets put on the street immediately with the rest of the garbage. you did a good job creating a stinking worthless cunt mag.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Get a gun

and go shoot three assholes who desperately need it. At least throw your cheating wife's ass out to the curb and her clothes on the lawn and then open up the sprinkler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It Has Only JUST Begun

Quietly see a lawyer.

In the meantime enjoy all kinds of weird sex with her.

Get her tipsy and with ecstacy at a bar, let her get laid and get the pictures.

My point, you loved her, you married her BUT - she is dishonest - Get out while you are young enough to find an honest one.

Thanks!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Dumb and dumber

No argument about Hubby's repeated assessment of Sweetie's 'smarts!' Are we ready to ask the complementary question? After all, he DID pass up 'equal opportunity!'

Now we cum to the fock (sic) in the road - expanded opportunity; or give up good cooking and clean house for an uncertain future? Decisions, decisions!

5*

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Three little pigs try to recruit odd man of integrity .

Story lacked balance and perspective into the activities of Carol Sandy and Darin which were implied. Swinging is a choice and can be enjoyable amongst consenting adults. Inclusion by proxy and underhanded games without mutual assent amongst partners is deplorable. The story is not explicit but loose and devoid of thought processes and weak in emotion. John's handling of Sandy was quite alarming for a character presented as principled and devoted to his marriage. Carol is devoid of exposure to her thought processes but her despicable behavior is obvious. The author's point was not clear and waned in lack of description losing momentum and emotion in the process. The conspiratorial should have been given more description by the author. John's aquiescence to Sandy's seduction killed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another fucking skank slut whore

got her jollies off with another man - cheating bitch - kick her ass out on the street and let her go find a pimp and fuck as much as she like.....just not worth bothering about the slut...women are just fucking whores and have no respect for their marriage vows...dump the bitches....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

A fun read. Five stars.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THERE WAS NO SWITCH

this was a set-up swap. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. Lying cheating sack of shit.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Immediate divorce

The guy is as dumb as shit. You can't get on the wrong plane, as they check your I.D. This was plannrd long before, and Sandy was most likely telling the truth about Carol's previous cheating. Even if she did nothing with Darin, the fact that she and Sandy intentionally swapped without asking John was enough to divorce her.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Agree with @krosis666...

This guy think his wife was dumb as a rock, but he was the one that was!!! Pity that @magmaman didn't finish the story...She had conspire with the other couple to cheat on him...And I'm sure the other guy was in Vegas too...

RKreaderRKreaderover 8 years ago
Epilog

Could i suggest a brief epilog...

The next day John asks Carol, "please take your phone out and dial Sandy, and hand the phone to me."

Sandy picks up and John says, "Sandy? John here. Sandy, I never want to see or hear of you or Darin ever again. Never call or talk to Carol ever again. If I find out that you and Carol have spoken, I will divorce her, and you may be visiting Darin in the hospital."

John turns to Carol and says, "Carol, did you understand that?"

He continues on the phone, "Besides, Sandy, if I had known what was going on, I might have been able to at least enjoy your duplicitous cunt before kicking you out."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pathetic.

Stupid lying cheating bitches. Who in their right mind would be with them?

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I would just let it slide but if it happened again I would question her.

Or maybe I would just continue to let it slide. A year or so ago I heard from an excellent source that my wife was seen out (at an eating place, I think) with one of my ex-brother-in-laws. Now, there was no reason for them to be meeting or eating out since we lived on the opposite side of town, out in the country. Oh well, that was in the mid-seventies and we have not seen or heard from him but one time since we moved out of state (in 1975). So, she let me slide once and I did not think of questioning her about this meeting. Of course, we are getting pretty old and she cut me off in 1998 for personal reasons. Performance issues on my part even though I was willing to do all kinds of oral. Of course, I had a lady friend for quite a while afterward. So, I will continue to keep my mouth shut about what I heard.

Thank you for writing. B.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
BEING A MILKTOAST

and remaining ignorant and happy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very JPB'esque

With that ending, it reminds me of some of JustPlainBob's stories. Naturally I am curious about what happened next, but I don't expect you to continue with the story. It's good, I like it, just wish I could read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just Shite

From beginning to end?

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
AND A ROCK FEELS NO PAIN

until the sledge hammer hits him on the head, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ain't

She ain't that dumb. She pulled the wool over his eyes.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
So.

She is a liar and a cheater.

Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dumb

Whose the dumb one not her

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
He's slow and dumb...

John is right about him being dumber than a box of rocks. Carol probably been cheating a long time on him, he should divorce her after that last comment. Sandy and Darin are most likely swingers and since Carol cheated on John last year, She probably had been cheating all this time on him. He better get smart and dump the bitch.... Or seek some kind of revenge on all 3 of them. This story could use another chapter to see if John will divorce his slutty wife and get revenge on their so-called friends...

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
“ What did she just say?”

Did she just say, “Honey, I think we should talk. I want a divorce.”?

Nice original story. Don’t recall anything quite like this. And told well, and succinctly.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now better I understand why I've never liked bowling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

female goats are nanny goats. ewes are female sheep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...