All Comments on 'Make Me Yours'

by Rikki_13

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
Just lovely

I love your voice

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Amazing

Oh don't ever stop making audios. Along with you beautiful voice and the sounds of you using a dildo is utterly amazing and a turn-on that is unequaled. Wow. I love the little giggles you do; so so sensual and sexy. You will always be a favorite of mine. I totally love how you do it when you do it. Can't wait for you next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truely Erotic

Very Erotic! Enjoyed your sweet lovely voice and all the suttle little sounds letting the mind imagine a different time and different place and taking me there. Thank you! Looking forward to more of your recordings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

That was awesome! Loved the way you delivered the story, nice and slow. Nice tease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexiest Thing

I know you were talking about a man but my god your voice is so sexy! I loved hearing you just let yourself go and feel your toy and enjoy all the sensations! You are one of the sexiest women I have ever heard on here. Please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb & yes, it did make me yours

If not the very best highly arousing story on Literotica, it is right up there. I would have replaced your dildo in an instant - you had juices enough to go on forever. Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love the giggles

Great voice . . . love the hint of southern accent, and those giggles send me over the edge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Another wonderful erotic and very sexy submission.

I never tire of hearing you , enjoying your thoughts, desires.

I look forward to the next

DfrntLovinDfrntLovinover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Not only the words but the SOUNDS! Not only is your voice yummy, but the sounds your body makes as you play... very enticing and erotic! Looking forward to more!

eug3niuseug3niusover 13 years ago
OMG!

I use headphones and I felt you slapping my ears with your pussy ... did you use a combination dildo / microphone for this recording? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please!!

Some of the best audio erotica ever...very sexy voice. Would love to here you engage in anal play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot4U

MMMMMM......Your Voice put me into Ecstacy !!!!!!!!! I closed my eyes and I could feel you with me, so close. You made me Cum over and over, nonstop listening to your Sweet, Sexy, Sensual Voice. So Hot !!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep the audios cummmiinnnggg. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Really hot it got me off driving home

ffrankieblueffrankieblueover 11 years ago
fantasy

You are my new fantasy!

neo070777neo070777over 8 years ago

Awesome, makes me so horny every time I listen to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesomw

Can't keep my dick in my pants when I listen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best female orgasm audios on here

Easily top 10. You really get into it and the quality of audio and of your finger play in a wet wet pussy are both outstanding. I was as hard as a bull's prick and with you every second. What a great voice and, I could dream of filling your very swollen extremely wet pussy in unison with you.

More please. Happy times. Wow!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous