All Comments on 'Snowbound Love Ch. 02'

by LustandBliss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story.

I am glad that you decided to finish this fine story unlike so many authors who do not. I enjoy it very much.

reader230reader230over 14 years ago
Hot

Thanks a lot for writing a sequel for us! I loved the build up to end and the playful scenes but the ending was a bit rushed. Please write another chapter! You have the storyline for a whole series! I'm dying to hear how they live together as husband and wife and the result of him fucking his sister when shes not on the pill... ;)

Master_Bryan_HMaster_Bryan_Hover 14 years ago
Nice story but ....

It is a good story line but does need a lot of work in the spelling. Like whine instead of wine to name but one of many. Otherwise, it was a good story. Happy Holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
editor?

are you sure you used an editor if so they did a bad job and you better find a better one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story.

Who cares if you use an editor or not, I enjoyed your stories & I hope you will write more soon.

reader018reader018almost 13 years ago

2 bad there isn't a 3rd part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bad chapter

no guy would accept her teasing, when she got up and locked her self in the bathroom that would end it. after he got dressed he would have gone out side to start cleaning the snow away and stay out there until she could go home. keep it realistic no one lies a tease it just pisses people off and isn't sexy or cute just mean. you should have stuck with your original plan and stopped with chapter one this one sucked big time.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
My Eyes

Are bleeding!!

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
great.

This is one of the best siblings love story that I have read. Wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Over all good story. parts of it did feel rushed and you could have done with out the teasing part because most if not all sexually healthy guys would have not stood for it. You could use a better editor and you could defiantly make more storied with the story line that you have already. A few ideas would be focusing in on the parents as a part and then continue with the twins getting married and the result(s) of their insestuous relations. would they bring their child in once he or she was old enough???? Just lots of possibilities with what you have already to continue if you wished to. But like I said overall a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous