All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just Puke

When you write bad stories they are really bad, can you kill your self in this, that would be cool, story isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
considering her life...

why doesn't she just divorce her husband? As for the tapes...well, the courts take a very dim view of hidden cameras and blackmail and releasing sex tapes to the general public.

agboniagboniover 14 years ago
Thanks

Please continue soon, there is a lot of potential in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It gets worse ** Spoiler Alert ***

This is an old story. It's at least a year old -- at least that's the date on the Stories Online version -- but given JPB's MO it's probably older.

<P>

So, spoiler alert

<P> <P> <P> <P> <P> <P> <P> <P>

She does in fact become a slut. The husband sends a letter asking if she was fucking other guys. She gets pregnant, and doesn't know who the father is. She moves in with the narrator. It turns out the husbands question wasn't accusing, he was hoping she was fucking around -- despite there being nothing to support this concept until then. He was counting on his friend fucking her to open her up. He just wasn't counting on her leaving him. The story ends with her still with the asshole friend, but dating the husband. Even by JPB's criteria, the plot is asinine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey, In The Real World

Thanks for giving us the ending, so now we don't have to keep scanning this crap!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Hey, at least he was never "mean"...

....cause that would violate his latent reverence for women...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am going to finish the story out of curiosity BUT...

I like fucking and everything that goes with it but this is just WRONG! Yes, I know it is just a story and I don't like myself for reading it further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8976 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES