All Comments on 'Because I Love You'

by gypsyrose26

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truly Evil

Trust me bitch, this isn't fucking love, hate, disdane, total lack of respect, but no love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF?

This is torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have to agree

There is as much love of her for him as 0bamam has for the country. He needs to get loose, get free, hide, see a shrink and let the police in on assault, battery, hate crimes and several other crimes relating to a once loving wife. She does love it, he is not a spouse or man, but only as an object to torture.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
This reminds me of what bush....

....did to the country.Time will tell if the new guy will be as bad, only a moron would call it this early in the game.But author, what makes you think this is erotic.Not all sexual deviancy is erotic.Some of it is just plain mean.Please keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WOW!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
great story

it is a bit rough, but all through the story there was communication, back round, and understanding between the couple. to get this far in a marriage, there has to be good communication. I do believe they love each other, and would do nothing that would hurt the partner, inside their relationship, or outside. the story was fast, and not much depth of the characters, but by the story, you realize they enjoyed themselves.

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Because you love me?

When he gets up he kills you with a knife. Fuck you bitch.

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Because you love me?

Yeah right. As soon a she gets free, he kills you while you sleep. the video feed sets him free. Dear old Dad-well he gets killed also. Because he loves you

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Next morning she got up and went to see her fuck/slut husband. He wasn’t moving so she slapped his ass with the paddle. He didn’t respond. At this she looked concerned and got him down and on the floor but he never changed positions. Rigor had set in and his body was frozen. She screamed and cried out as she realized that her husband had died over night. It was found he hemorrhaged internally from the fucking. Helen was sentenced to 15 years. Her dad another some other men at the party got prison terms of 5-10 years. Helen ratted them out and testified against them to get a 15 year sentence instead of the 25 to life originally proposed by the prosecutor.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Why do stories like this get written? Not even close to erotic or good writing, much less a good story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous