All Comments on 'He Just Did Me'

by stephanie_webster

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
If the marriage is dead.

Then move on. If you no longer care for you partner and need to go elsewhere for satisfaction again time to move on. Divorce your husband and live with your new partner that would be the logical thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Grow Up

You are a bad person to be in a realationship with, or be friends with, if you see something you want you take it, who cares who it hurts. You ex was lucky to get away from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Serenity Now!

What kind of idiots come to a website called Literotica and make moral judgements about a story there.

Here's a thought: don't come here if you don't like what you find here.

H2Okie79H2Okie79over 14 years ago
Seriously, folks?

What the hell do you expect to read here? Bible stories? I loved it Stephanie...your writing is hot.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Re: Serenity et al.....

....what reasons are approved by your censorship office for visiting this site???You Fascist fools are the real trolls on this site.I didn't mind this story although it was a little boring.But people come for different reasons, it's none of your self-righteous business.Poizon,read a little bit slower,man,she wasn't MARRIED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Stephanie- You have me hot and stroking to your story. I love it!! MMMMmmmmm. More, please!

wheetwheetover 14 years ago
Wow

Stephanie-

You have me hard, hot and stroking from your story! Whoa. More, please, hon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hey guys what did you expect

of somebody who says: Orientation: Bi

Interested In: Friends, Sex Partners, Swingers, Love, Men, Women

that just can't be somebody who cares what other feels or want, or care about something other than her own needs. so why are you so surprised?

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
The girl knows what she wants!

And she doesn't mind making sure she gets it. Very sexy.

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 14 years ago
Very believable girl's point of view. Nice!!

Very Hot story, also very believable judging by how you write it, from an obviously girl's standpoint. Cant wait to see more of your stories.

galahadesqgalahadesqover 14 years ago
Very hot story.

I kike the anticipation...working it up and letting us know you had to work for it. Would love to read more.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Well mow I feel like listening to some Aerosmith & finding something to mix with Crown Royal as soon as the sun goes down.

No shilly-shallying going on here. Sounds like the narrator likes to grind it fine & her fiancee is soon to be sullen. So toll the bell for the wedding that will never be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish by A Wanker

The girl is just like the writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*

The story was written from the girls point of view.

It seems to me some readers missed the point: she was trying to seduce the guy & he fucked her & she felt good.

She is the only master of her body.

I wish she had the hots for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ha Haaa Ha Haaaaa

There is something so damn funny about this story and this writer. She is obviously a hot and horny little tart, but she needs to communicate her wacky sexed-up mindset by writing these goofball, libinous scenarios.

The mechanics of the writing are well south of mediocre, but her persistent sexual mania overcame my defenses and my usual pedantic bs.

"How dare he not do me!!"

I burst out laughing when reading that and despite myself began to feel a shiver in me timbers :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

...libidinous

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Silly teenage girl's fantasy that is much more silly than hot. How can a cheating fiance be a hotwife, when there won't be a wedding. Both men know She is a cheating whore and not a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a whore.

Get ready for a long life filled with lots of regret.

If you can't even be faithful leading up to your wedding...you have no chance in a long term marriage.

You'll not be getting married OR you be divorced. And often.

You'll be like the town doorknob. Everyone you know will get a turn.

Until nobody wants a turn in your diseased holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The roommate is a traitorous manwhore and she is simply a cheating slut. With any luck, they will marry and make each other miserable.

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

What a slut. Any woman who would so easily betray their partner deserves to grow old alone and die alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous