All Comments on 'The Cherry Poppers Ch. 28-2'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
fosdadfosdadover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's over and how much I've enjoyed reading each and every installment! This is by far one of the best stories that's ever been posted in Literotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finest Story in Literotica

This was a phenomenal effort which reflects your great talent.

Please continue writing and developing winderful stories for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Buh-Bye

I for one am glad this series has ended. It has been nothing but utter crap from the beginning. The "author" is a sick and demented individual who enjoys preying upon others for his own twisted amusement. I strongly urge the author to give up, and go crawl in deep hole in the ground.

marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Super Series!!!!!!!!

You wrote a great series about the cherry poppers. I read the first chapter all the way through the last chapter and I loved how you developed Jason, Beth and the others in this story. I am sorry to see this this series end but at least it had a happy one. I was happy to see that Beth and Jason did get married and are happy. I was happy to see that Jason did win the contest and how Beth was able to forgive him for all the things that he done to her during the contest. I can hardly wait to read your next story. Disregard the first comment from the anonymous writer and how he degraded this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Series

It took some time from installment one up to 28-2, but hey, allmost in realtime! Great work, loved the characters, loved the sex, loved the intregues. Cannot wait to read the next series signed by BlewWater69!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Marvellous series

Thanks for this marvellous series from a very talented writer. You developed the plot nicely and tied up all loose ends. I like how you use motifs and intertwine various chapters leading to a Happy End. I hope you earn an award in Literotica's contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Staggering to a conclusion

If I'm not your biggest fan for writing this series, it's because the crowd is so large that my cheering is drowned out. It's been wonderful and I hope you can turn it into a book. BUT the last three installments have not been good, and this last one is just plain lame. Please insist that your book publisher gives you a good editor to fix the spelling and syntax and remedy the continuity problems. The plotting for the ending is actually dumb. When you've got it into book form, please let us know in your biographical note. I'll buy it and treasure it and want it to make Amazon's top 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

This story is one of the best that I have read on here. Thanks for the great read and keep up the good work.

The guy that was complaining about how bad it was and that he is glad it is over, if you didn't like it why did you keep reading it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Silly but enjoyable as a fantasy

The whole thing is a bit silly. I can't imagine any woman who would be pleased at being a number. Perhaps she could accept it with time, but the intimacy shared between Beth and Haden would not be considered equivalent. In the real world the risk of lawsuits would be huge too. But as a fantasy, the story was fine. This last chapter suffers due to poor editing. This is the reason for a lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Even a great series has to end some time

Well, BlewWater, you're certainly one of the more talented Literotica writers! This series took a long time to develop, but ultimately was satisfying as any fantasy writing can be.

You develop characters well to the point that they are believable. You handle plot twists and turns well also.

And of course, the sex is always steamy hot and believable. And that's the important thing, isn't it?

As to the person who was relieved to see it end, I'm wondering why they even bothered to read that far! It's a lot of work for nothing.

Thanks BlewWater for another great story.

A fan

silvastormcloudsilvastormcloudover 14 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the great story Blewwater. Its one of the rare submissions on lit that i will take with me.

I think you achieve something very rare every time you create a new series

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best

This has been one of the best stories i have ever read. reading a chapter and then waiting sometimes weeks for the next chapter just made it better. you had me at chapter one and i will miss coming to this sight just to check if you have posted another chapter. i hope you make another series but i do understand you have a life which is why you probably why you ended it. so thank you for the highly enjoyable story.

RogueTankRogueTankover 14 years ago
THX

thank you for the series it has been awesome!! plz continue to write stories because you are awesome at it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks for the series.

Thanks for a great series. Typically I don't read series, but I read the first story and got hooked. Maybe 20 was a bit ambitous and led to some slow moments, but now that it is over I know I will miss it. This has a book written all ovr it. Good luck and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

A great read. I loved the entire series. Very well done, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks for a great series

Thanks for a great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Really a great series. Although im not a native english its was a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Have you ever been on a balloon ride? There's no wind up there, at least not enough to deserve a special mention

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just a short note of thanks. I've enjoyed series a great deal. Your shortcomings in editing, syntax and spelling were mentioned by you several chapters back when you stated you lost your editor. Find another when you can, but I appreciate you continuing on and getting the story out. To those that can't stop complaining, phuque em! Read sumpin else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best Long Story

I think this the best long story I have read in this website. Thanks so mych for sharing a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

athis is my favorite long story on the whole site! if you published this i would buy it

avidreader123avidreader123about 12 years ago
Very good story

Enjoyed it very much, but what happened to Sheila? Did she never get a call explaining that Jason wouldn't be seeing other women any more? She seemed somewhat fragile. The last of her thoughts we had were that Jason would never talk to her again after he got what he wanted. I liked her character too much to leave her like that.

Katinkakoers80Katinkakoers80almost 12 years ago
Best long story!

hi BlewWater69. I bow to your writing skills and show deep respect for the long line of suspence that you have managed to maintain. While fucking 20 women/virgins, can result in just one fuck story after another, you have been able to make each deflowering inresting and hot. Jason's stamina is incredible, maybe unbelievable, at the same time you make him every woman's, even every man's, wet dream. I read all the chapters almost in one go and it took me a long time, but i have been bound and mesmerized by the suspense and the excellent way you have depictured this 'awful' obligation ;-) Please, please please, write more!!!

xxx

Kat

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Beats my record

Definitely a different story but highly interesting idea from the start. Truly enjoyable reading but if I was to make a complaint, which isn't my normal, yet I had trouble with using the word 'shit' when the girls were probed. Also it has been my experience that not one virgin I got ever said 'fuck' until well after my busting the little red fruit. These are minor in nature and not meant to take away from you style of writing. Long story but well worth reading each chapter. Thanks for a great story.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

What a great story, I have been reading it every waking moment.

I was so glade to see a well thought out story line and captivating events.

This just keep me wanting to see what was going to happen next.

Thanks I truly enjoyed the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big 3

My big three on this site are:

1. Lady in Red series (Novellas)

2. Beauty and the Geek {Charlie/Miley series} (Erotic Couplings)

3. Cherry Poppers!!!!

Quite honestly think that's high praise. Tho 1. Isn't anywhere near a stroke series, the big 3 are legendary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm with AvidReader123

What about Shelia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

A story series befitting the name Literotica because it was both great LITerature and great EROTICA. One of the top best long series on Literotica. Naturally I do not believe that this could happen -- it is fiction. But I find it hard to believe that someone could write even fiction this good -- but it did happen -- I read it. The scene at the banquet is an example. It was a masterful bit of imagination with the players (names to concoct, added to MANY other in the series), the setting, the roles of the players (surprises), the speeches, the prizes. The last chapter was a crown atop a winning series.

Many features (writing skill, great plot, dialog, etc.) made this an outstanding story, but one that was compelling to me is the respect and care for each other that people showed. The good and enjoyment of the other person was in mind. I do feel that this lapsed in one significant instance, namely Jason's rancor toward Lana for dumping him. She did it in a kind way (although she maybe should have done it sooner). What she did was not far different than what Jason did to some of his ex virgins. She had a right to pursue her love interest rather than Jason. Just as Jason had a right to pursue his love interest rather than the other ex virgins. Regardless, every chapter was 5 stars.

This story could use a sequel or many. After Jason and Beth have children, Beth chats with their teen babysitter and finds she wants to have the joy of sex but has heard her friends' horror stories of first time with inconsiderate, selfish or just unknowing partners. Beth recommends to her an experienced, skillful, caring cherry popper! Other scenarios could be the babysitter's friend, Beth's younger sister/cousin/niece, older friend never married due to fear of first-time sex, friend/relative who swore off sex because of disastrous first time. If BlewWater does not want to or can not do this, I would love to see one of the good writers of Literotica take it on.

Amazed,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

Was sad to reach the end of this great story. I completely enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved reading this from start to finish.

Thanks for all your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful love story, The hidden message in the story at the end made it even better through the reality of Jason's ability to be more than just a stud beam obvious half way through. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES