All Comments on 'Ceremony'

by Middleagepoet

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

I'm all over on this one. Cheaper and easier than divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let her go with a bang!

So she was an enemy informant and a plain out and out whore. Good ridance, shame her family will think of her as a hero instead of an adulterous slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a neat story!

Loved this story from beginning to end. Very well written. John.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 14 years ago
Very kind

of Uncle Sam. And a nice reversal of the "honey trap"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now wouldn't that make you feel low

To find out your wife was fucking the enemy, and giving them comfort and information. A justified ending. Thanks

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Marry in haste

and apply the Final Solution. The author did a fine job here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are not middleaged, you are senile Idiot !!!

The worst mindless crap of ages. By far!!

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
It's hard to figure out where the first commenters come from.

The story was chopped up pretty badly, with a few too many details left out.

Imagine; a US military female cavorting with the enemy. Way too unbelievable unless I get a recent returnee to verify that these things could happen. The revenge part is just poor fantasy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
You Know

It would have been better if she knew who actually did this to her. Damn, what am I saying? As she burns in hell she knows.

Oh Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOD, THAT WAS GOOOD!!

Yeah it was short but it hit on all the high points. She misled the guy, gave no consideration to real relationship and fucked up good. Well at least she got an explosive orgasm in her send off!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A fucking 1

Three birds with one bomb! Don't you just love smart bombs. B. Hut didn't know she was going as she was coming.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Only Quibble ...

My grinch here concerns Operational Intelligence. No mention that they know a US soldier is MIA or KIA, but they DO know a Taliban Biggie was killed, even though the house was, at best, an occasional (and brief) drop-in. The latter could be explained by communications intel, but surely they know who is AWOL?

Incidentally, B-Hut Slut would surely have been shared by her FuckToy to curry favor with the visiting celebrity.

Nice twist! Accidentally get a Bronze Star along with a memorable BTB.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
So bad

She sneaks out every night? How? So dumb

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Original.

Can't say I feel sorry for her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it again and it was still fun! When the idea is right, you don't need a lot of words. Cheating husbands everywhere are reading this story carefully!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Fun but in the end really fucking stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous