All Comments on 'Girl's Night In Ch. 03'

by FirstFantasy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NO. Just NO.

Why would any wife act like this? Or why would any self respecting man let him be controlled like this? This story should be in BDSM or FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
KEEP IT CIMMING

i Love it keep it cumming just reading it as me very Hard and whats cumming next as i am rading i think about my wifes girls night out and thinking it cloud be me doing what you are doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loving it.

waiting for the next chapter.

VoyjerVoyjerover 13 years ago
Great Story!!!

Forget about any negative comments by "anonymous" readers....nobody forced them to read your story! Great lead-up and the first 3 chapters have been brilliant. I particularly like how you handled sending Lori out of the room to allow the action to progress.

Thanks for taking the time to generate the idea and write so clearly (so far! hahah). I look forward to the remaining entries!

Hope you continue to submit more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love that although the ladies including her mom and cousin could do what ever they wanted to her husbands cock and balls but she was upset that he did something with them. Rightly so, Even though a male is naked and the ladies can do whatever they want to his prick and nuts, he should not get to see them so the blindfold was a good touch. I love it when they yank on the lease but they needed to yank the lease a lot harder. Good touch that he fell to his knees to keep his balls from being ripped off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous