All Comments on 'Volley For Serve Ch. 01'

by BobCollier

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 14 years ago
Not bad

not bad, you just got off track about half way through

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just another writer who like sharing his woman

which kill the story for me.keep it in the family.

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 14 years ago
More please

I would love to read a few more chapters. Say one were we find out that Bill's is not the chef's kid, but the product of incest. And another were Bill and Mom get together. Then maybe one were Bill gets Mom knocked up (she is not to old at 38). And then one were Bill and Mom get into BDMS and another were they get into swinging. Also one were we flashback to Mom and her Dad doing the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go your own way

Great story, you are doing a great job on your own, please carry on. There are a lot of routes this story could take and I assume you have thought it through. Fantastic turn on. Lots more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mom needs all 3 sons/hubby/her dad to join in

for hot sex charged women/moms like myself.. "mom" in your story.. needs all 3 sons..hubby..and her own dad to get involved in hottt family action..and definetly..needs to get all her guys into really hottt bi stud/jock action..especially 3 stud sons and dad/hubby..where she very definetly wants and becomes their total cumslut....with her directing and being the center of all their hottt bi action...and yes..for women/moms like myself and real bi couples..those scenerios are the hottest and biggest turn-on to us..and for whatever reason are 99.9% omitted in the stories on this site..wake up guys..and don't neglect all the women/mom readers ..with the same old..same old..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoyed this

That was hot! Can't wait to see what Daddy has in store for his little girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous