All Comments on 'Alice's Ass'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
silver766silver766over 14 years ago
Great Story

You really know your stuff. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Big fan of big assed women. I really liked the analingus. One of my favorite perversion to perform on my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep the big booty alive

Good story. I love white women with big butts. Keep writing!

Saturn_RingsSaturn_Ringsover 14 years ago
Very Enjoyable

This story was very light, warm, and still passionate. I really loved the chemistry between Jerry & Alice. Barbara made for one goofy princess. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Blind date

My friend Graeme told me his girl friend had to go to the nurses grad ball.She also had another friend,Joy, who needed a partner.Ok,we had done things like this before.When i met Joy,well, she was tall but big,i mean big.Big tits,big arse, thighs, anyway we had a great time,danced and laughed most of the night.I took her home,she asked me in,told me she had a great night,said i need to get out of this long dress,came back out in her bra, pantyhose and a see through nighty over the top.Made me coffee,sat opposite me,was i imagining but was she moving her legs further apart.I could see up to her pantyhosed pussy.She caught me and smiled and slowly opened her legs all the way.My cock was like steel.She came over and said you look uncomfortable and she reached for my zipper and undid it and then released my cock,took it in her hand,stroked it, then lowered her head onto it.I moved it in and out of her mouth.Then she stood up, turned and said,i am still a virgin but you can have my mouth and my bum if you like.She walked forward, i stood and followed,she knelt on the bed, her bum in the air.I reached over and pulled the pantyhose down,i guided my cock to her back hole and eased forward.In it went,she flinched but then pushed back, saying yes thats it,fill me.Well it didnt take long as i rooted into her arse.It was easy as she obviously had put some gel there.I fucked her hard, my balls banging against her rounded bottom, her hand working her pussy,her hole clenching around my cock when she came,forcing the cumm out of my cock to shoot far up into her arse.We collapsed,then as my cock shrank, i got up and as i went to leave she said thanks for the night and she said i could come back.I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When can we have chapter 2?

Make this a series Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I find it interesting...

I find it interesting lately there have been a number of authors writing about more "normal" women. Most seem to write about the hottest babes with perfect figures of 36-24-36. But reality shows us very few women are actually built like that. Ant true sensuality usually will be found in the warm softness of more curvy women. We need to realize what Hollywood presents is a lie. It's all fake. Most in Hollywood are more miserable than we would expect.

tnaFTWtnaFTWabout 13 years ago
Great story!

This would be a great start to a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

oh man... SUPERB asswork! so vivid, so wonderful. i was right there with her awesome huge bum. i would send you the 'Golden Ball Award' or something if there was one.

ortsmaortsmaabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

What an amazing story! Starts off as a standard "one night stand stroke story" and turns into this wonderful love story you can jerk to. 5 BIG stars!!!!! I would have given her tits to match her ass, but that's just me. Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great read!

Really enjoyed it! Rewards for Alice and the short end of the stick for the blind date bitch. Laughed hard.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
One Hot ASS!!! Story****

I love big Asses man myself. Thanks for sharing.

iman2iman2almost 10 years ago

Excellent! I'm lucky enough to have a girlfriend with a big round white ass (46'') and I know how the protagonist feels when he fucks her from behind and sees the big butt bouncing. Thankfully my girlfriend loves when I spank her ass, too.

I have fantasies about women with even bigger butts than my girlfriend, though. In particular, one of my roommates has the biggest butt I've ever seen on a white girl. Maybe someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ass Unrequited

All of the Girlfriends and Wives I've had (married 4 times) have had these big meaty asses and I've loved each one. But not one of them would let me fuck her there. One would lube up her crack and let me fuck it, kinda like a titty-fuck, and let me put the tip of my cock up against her pucker to shoot and then rub it around is as far as she went. Another loved for me to take her from behind then pull out and shoot all over her ass cheeks and rub it in like a body lotion. I love this story about the man that discovers how far his love for big butts goes. Why do people think of a man who likes big butts as having a 'fetish', but not the man who likes the girls in the sports illustrated swimsuit issue type. Some men just like big tits, little tits, big butts, small labia, long labia. People simply like different things, so why are they thought of as somehow twisted? I like this story, thank you.

ToweringFigureToweringFigureabout 9 years ago
Touching End

great set up and read, liked the ending too, almost romantic hehe

secretLacesecretLacealmost 9 years ago
So sweet

I like that your stories have a big heart as well as good erotic atmosphere. So far all the stories I have read by you is top notch.

Keep writing please!

Papa1957Papa1957over 8 years ago
Great

Great writing real life !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Skillfull

I loved reading this this story, you seemed to have took some time in thought about this story. I really enjoyed it from the beginning to end and i look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the great work and I look to reading more of your stories soon.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 7 years ago
Ok, I admit a huge butt isn't really my "type"...

But it sure was while reading your story... you pulled me into your story and congrats on that...

elf69elf69over 6 years ago
great

Great story.

enjoyed reading it alot.

I am a big fan of large asses so made it all the better for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute

I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel but it also works pretty well as a stand alone, keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Ya gotta luv a BBW with a nice, huge ass. I do.

ortsmaortsmaover 4 years ago
Ass, with class

LOVED the story. I very much enjoyed the "... rape isn't my style..." aspect. I also liked your treatment of analingus, just wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caring is most important

Yeah it was lust that started things off. However ( "but" doesn't work here) he treated her with respect and desire. The two fellings have lead to something more than a one night stand--maybe something long lasting. Also, he sure doesn't come across as so great himself. Mutual respect may lead to something gr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow...just wow...nothing but wow mate...im an ass dude..and i love how he fell for her without having to rape her...Class bruh..class

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great 5 star story!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the novel idea. So true.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

spectacular!...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If I were him, I would just stay with her, with Alice, forever.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm an ass-man myself. I always go for big assed babes. I love big tits too, but she has to have a big ass. Ramming these girls doggy style or in the ass, slapping and squeezing those big ass cheeks, is simply heavenly. You get the biggest orgasms from that. Getting a girl like Alice, tall, voluptuous and with a booty like that, I could spend my life in bed forever.

BiologicalGooseBiologicalGoose16 days ago

Well, that was very romantic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous